brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

I thought it was some Commodores cover...... Once, twice, three times a Trumpy.......

that figures... given the great expanse of character here inside the Beltway... do you find it funny that people lose homes when a small business folds... hell no they don't agree with you...  they don't help their neighbor that needs to make some bills... they just wise crack and wait for a response .. as long as there are labels.. like deplorables coming from abject trash … your good 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, terpfan44 said:

yeah three times funny equals pseudo elites who support Marxism because they receive so much in exchange 

the damn tab would not close 

Think of your own clever rejoinders.  

• Like 2

Don Lemon to @realDonaldTrump:

“What is it about President Obama that just gets under your skin?

Is it that he’s smarter than you? Better educated?

Wife is more successful than you?

Made it on his own? Didn’t need his daddy’s help to succeed?”

Higher popularity ratings?

Bigger inauguration crowds?  
Can speak for more than two sentences?  

Not impeached?

c'mon, folks. Let's help the man out, here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

c'mon, folks. Let's help the man out, here. 

Better hair

Doesn't share his daughter with Jarred 

Better at Golf 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, terpfan44 said:

too funny after the way both Clinton and bummer proceeded in hiring with many who never went through the process and pushed Muslim Brotherhood members through 

Edit

That would be interesting since Obama is not Muslim. His father was at one time a Muslim but turned atheist. In the end Obama grew up in a mostly not religious environment. Something I find refreshing actually. And before you throw up that stupid "Obama Admits he is a Muslim" video, it's a complete lie and hack job. Bits and pieces of different conversations taken out of context to try and prove a totally false narrative. 

What's really interesting is what reason would Bill Clinton have to push Muslims. I didn't know that Arkansas had such a concentration of Muslims. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Better hair

Doesn't share his daughter with Jarred 

Better at Golf 

Grew the economy. 
Shrank the deficit. 
Can fill out an NCAA bracket?  
Knows what an NCAA bracket is?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Larry said:

Grew the economy. 
Shrank the deficit. 

Won a Nobel.

Gave more Americans health insurance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Grew the economy. 
Shrank the deficit. 

Capable of empathy

Raised kids that aren't ****heads

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Capable of empathy

Raised kids that aren't ****heads

Just "raised kids". 👍

Kept his MIL in the house to help.  

• Like 4

I understand support for Donald Trump based on support for Republican priorities like tax cuts and conservative judges, but this tweet really cuts to the heart of the matter. And its true that we've had past presidents that were not "good" people in whatever sense of the word you'd like, but those behaviors were largely invisible to the public during the respective presidencies. Trump displays how much of a egotistical douche he is on an hourly basis:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

This dude rolls into a 2,106 page thread and is so overcome with what he sees he immediately quotes a post on page 1 from 4 years ago in his never-ending effort to show the libs what conservative superiority looks like

And he doesn't even make it worthwhile, it's Obama/Muslim hurr durr. What a waste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Better at Golf 

That would be debatable if Trump ever turned in a legitimate score. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terpfan44 said:

that figures... given the great expanse of character here inside the Beltway... do you find it funny that people lose homes when a small business folds... hell no they don't agree with you...  they don't help their neighbor that needs to make some bills... they just wise crack and wait for a response .. as long as there are labels.. like deplorables coming from abject trash … your good 

The quarantine has got twa creating dupe accounts. God help us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Grew the economy. 
Shrank the deficit. 

Can speak in complete sentences and as said before more than 2 in a row

Had the foresight to create special positions including one in CHina to help deal with a pandemic

Created health insurance for 30 million people

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The quarantine has got twa creating dupe accounts. God help us.

I honestly don't know why twa posts here, is he even a skins fan? Can't remember ever seeing him post in the stadium.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

I honestly don't know why twa posts here, is he even a skins fan? Can't remember ever seeing him post in the stadium.

I almost never go in the Stadium.  I find it more chaotic than in here.  Don't think it means anything though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I almost never go in the Stadium.  I find it more chaotic than in here.  Don't think it means anything though.

I hear you, I almost never go there anymore, but most of us start there and migrate over here over time and make occasional appearances over there. I can't remember seeing any content from him there, but I could definitely be wrong. 

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Come with me. I can be your guide. You'll come back safe and sound. 😃

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I hear you, I almost never go there anymore, but most of us start there and migrate over here over time and make occasional appearances over there. I can't remember seeing any content from him there, but I could definitely be wrong. 

He's made one post in the Stadium since I joined 9 years ago. 

• Like 2

Doesn’t put ketchup on his steak.

Doesnt buy fast food to congratulate elite athletes.

can eat only one burger in a single sitting, not seven.

Eats vegetables.

Released his taxes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This dude rolls into a 2,106 page thread and is so overcome with what he sees he immediately quotes a post on page 1 from 4 years ago in his never-ending effort to show the libs what conservative superiority looks like

And he doesn't even make it worthwhile, it's Obama/Muslim hurr durr. What a waste.

your typical riled-up partisan hack "jump into a long-running thread and spew" move (right and left will do it)

it doesn't last long, especially when the content can objectively be called bog-standard dullard-level hack-jingo, right or left

per twa---he's dealing with the experience of being moderated....let's not continue any critiques or assessments of his posting as it's off-topic :) 

this is off-topic too, but it's general board management info that may be useful to review, even if obvious stuff  to most

per posting in the stadium, or being a redskins fan, board-wise....you can bet that such can matter quite a bit to various staff, most, if not all, over the years ime and is such with tk and i....it can and does play as one factor in moderating decisions  at times

relatedly, we've used many customized restrictions over the years as deemed appropriate to avoid outright bans if we had reasons

thigns like the "famous" nnt setting, or kicking posters out of specific threads for various issues (rg3 topics back in the day as a great example), or limiting certain rival team fans just to  atn forum cuz they couldn't keep it between the lines in the stadium, or tk's more recent "banned from the tailgate" setting which means if you want to post, you're only going to do it in the other forums...etc

our rules/guidelines page has our version of a mission statement within it, mostly in the opening paragraphs and rule 18, but basically the site is here for redskins fans to talk redskins football at a quality level and not be the garden variety board standards-wise, and then all things, like the other forums, flow from that in terms of building an online community that supports the main forum's and the site's raison d'être

so yes, the core reason es is here is the reason some of us work here for free for many years, is for redskin fans to talk redskin football, and then nfl football in general, and then talk about anything of interest in their life  (almost), within our rules and guidelines

now don't be scared to just stay here, though---that's not an issue in and of itself, especially if you have established yourself as an actual redskins fan previously in the stadium....and anyway it's hard for me to think of more than a couple  of tailgate regs that don't post occasionally-to-routinely in the stadium 

(please don't add to the above off-topic material by commenting on any of it in this thread) :)