brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

This illiterate moron damn near crashed the markets with a single word he inserted while reading from a teleprompter.

Remember when Republicans would make fun of Obama for his minor teleprompter mess ups?  Congrats, you can never cite that again because all Obama accomplished with his was getting the GOP riled up, while your dude managed to tank the entire economy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Remember when Republicans would make fun of Obama for his minor teleprompter mess ups?  Congrats, you can never cite that again because all Obama accomplished with his was getting the GOP riled up, while your dude managed to tank the entire economy.

You sound like you have never spoken to a republican in your life. My supervisor and conservative work roomie have a ongoing joke about how any mental gaffs they make are "pulling a Biden". They do this multiple times a day. Even after I sent them both that video of Donny boy stoking out over and over that someone posted a few days ago. Still. This will not ever stop them lol

Seriously dude could whip his shriveled little baby carrot out at a press conference and proceed to make it his **** infront of everyone and they would be all like "Oh, hes just making a satirical comment on the esoteric nature of the post modern media state in the left most bubble of society in 2020" and you would be all like "Do you even know what esoteric means??" and they would be all like "Shove it commie hahahahahaha" and proceed to call you childish. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

This is Sad. Posting an opinion piece from some hack as proof.

I guess once you do enough shameless stuff you get sort of immune to shame itself? Sort of like living next to a waterfall? 

If Trump tests positive; will stock market rise or fall?

Will the non Trumpsters and non Bernie Bros voters have seen enough in this crisis; to vote him out?

58 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Will the non Trumpsters and non Bernie Bros voters have seen enough in this crisis; to vote him out?

Do you think he'd admit he has it though?

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If he tests positive, they'll never admit it. He'll get the greatest Healthcare in history and maybe lay low "working" privately until he gets over it. 

Posted (edited)

The President's non-M.D. Doctor also reported that Trump is now 6'6, 220lbs and has reverse aged to 43.

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

It’s telling that all of the headlines must include “the White House says” because nobody trusts them. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Just saw he tested negative.  Though I don't think they would admit if it had been positive. 

How long did they say the testing takes to get a result back, and when was it announced that he’d taken the test?

Didn’t his physician issue a memo at midnight last night to say that testing wasn’t indicated as necessary?

What are the odds that he was actually tested?

Edited by Corcaigh

12 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Just saw he tested negative.  Though I don't think they would admit if it had been positive. 

Like Donald Trump at the condom aisle, I'm not buying it. They release a letter saying he's not going to get tested while saying he got tested the same day? Calling shenanigans on this one. I'll just wait for leaks to get a more accurate account.

• Haha 1

The Trump Presidency Is Over 

>>>

When, in January 2016, I wrote that despite being a lifelong Republican who worked in the previous three GOP administrations, I would never vote for Donald Trump, even though his administration would align much more with my policy views than a Hillary Clinton presidency would, a lot of my Republican friends were befuddled. How could I not vote for a person who checked far more of my policy boxes than his opponent?

What I explained then, and what I have said many times since, is that Trump is fundamentally unfit—intellectually, morally, temperamentally, and psychologically—for office. For me, that is the paramount consideration in electing a president, in part because at some point it’s reasonable to expect that a president will face an unexpected crisis—and at that point, the president’s judgment and discernment, his character and leadership ability, will really matter.......<<<<

• Like 3

I finally figured out who White House Occupant reminds me of.

He's the quarterback we all had in our youth who sucked. His father was the coach of the team. That meant you could never badmouth the quarterback or you'd be riding the pine. Every game day we knew we would lose because the QB sucked. After the loss, he was the one blaming everybody on his own team for the defeat. During every practice, teammates would drool to get the blind side hit on him because they hated him so ****ing much. But, if he was touched, that player would run laps until end of practice because, dad. And he sucked so bad it made us quit the sport. Because we saw it - we saw the phoniness of his leadership, his lack of skill at the position, & his inability to grasp the suck that was him.  

Think Jay Schroeder but without the arm. That's White House Occupant. That's who's leading us through this....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

^^^ If he didn't claim bone spurs and actually went to Vietnam, what are the odds he would have been fragged by his own men?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Btw Johnny McEntee (from the above tweet) is another one of the under 30 ****heads working for Trump.

He has also already been forced to resign once from the Trump admin due to gambling debts. He was hired back a year later and is now the guy who leads the witchhunt to out political appointees and career officials who he thinks is disloyal to Trump. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1