brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Y’all should watch this video of Rodger stone losing his **** 

• Haha 2

Yeah, they're going to launch something, but i doubt it's what these idiots think it's going to be.

So to recap, enemies are being released, our troops are being moved out, and our intel agencies are being rendered blind by new leaders who are nothing but bootlicks with no experience in intelligence, as Putin strengthens his grip on his country (and by proxy, his grip on his puppets in the west.)

Sounds like everything is going to be just fine. 

~Bang

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Another aspect of this troop removal is that with Erik Prince lurking in or around Donald Trump's inner circle constantly, how many of these troops are simply going to be replaced by private contract mercenaries that do not have rules of engagement and who's operations will not likely get any media coverage by the big networks.  Looks like Erik Prince may about to see his theological bloodthirsty vision come to light.  That's the thing about these wealthy oligarchs, they never truly disappear, they just lay low, re-brand, and return worse than before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-acting-intelligence-chief-declines-to-meet-with-congress-for-election-threats-briefing/ar-BB1101g2

Trump’s acting intelligence chief declines to meet with Congress for election threats briefing

Acting director of national intelligence Richard Grenell has declined to appear before Congress on Tuesday to speak about foreign election threats, citing apprehension about his preparedness to address sensitive subjects that tend to upset the president, according to three people familiar with the matter.

The top intelligence community official asked President Trump to be excused from the briefings because he anticipated pointed questions from Democrats about politically volatile subjects — such as intelligence assessments that Russia is once more interfering in U.S. politics, two of the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to describe private discussions.

Yes, this is all normal. Nothing to see here.

Can't discuss foreign threats because it may upset President Traitor.

~Bang

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Can't discuss foreign threats because it may upset President Traitor.

Oh you're so dramatic Bang. It's not entirely because it would upset the President. The article says that it's also because he's unprepared.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dan T. said:

This comment from that youtube video:

"No wonder Melania's English hasn't improved in 20 years."

:ols::ols:

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump supporters response to that article, "Smart businessman!"

Don't forget "triggering the libs"

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump supporters response to that article, "Smart businessman!"

That is exactly their response....I heard it the other day listening to some construction workers while I was waiting for my elevator

4 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

That is exactly their response....I heard it the other day listening to some construction workers while I was waiting for my elevator

If it was Busisnesswoman Hillary Clinton; they would say crook and lock her up.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

He's suspending all flights from Europe except for UK, I didn't know covid-19 couldn't swim :rolleyes:. Nice move from Brexit leader undermining Europe and the whole world. 

Trump’s Europe travel ban might not do much to stop the coronavirus’s spread in the US

Altogether, this was an extraordinary move, but one that may do little to stop or mitigate the spread of coronavirus — while potentially damaging the US’s already somewhat strained relationship with its European allies.

“Germs don’t respect borders, and you can’t wall off every place in the world,” Lawrence Gostin, director of the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University Law School, told me.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Well, it certainly had a big impact in one area, though stopping the virus isn't it: stock market hit the circuit breaker again.

Thanks, Trump. 

Posted (edited)

Wife got me hooked on the Masked Singer last year.

Have to say...this is the most shocked I've ever been.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Edit

For me, the best part is while she is getting the head off, someone says: "Is that Tina Fey?" 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

For me, the best part is while she is getting the head off, someone says: "Is that Tina Fey?" 

I thought Robin Thicke should have gotten partial kudos on guessing Tina Fey before the reveal. I mean Tina Fey was more Palin than Palin ever was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Just think, Palin was once widely touted as the future of the Republican party...

...How right they were.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Just think, she was once widely touted as the future of the Republican party...

...How right they were.

SNL doesn't even have to write the skit for this wrekend..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

SNL doesn't even have to write the skit for this wrekend..

Husband left her and she's down to being a literal dancing bear for the reality tv constituency that is her "base".  <Doh!>  Hard times for the gal.

Edited by KAOSkins