Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

And almost every other GOP policy is equally ****ty? I’m not sure what you’re looking for here.

Here is what I'm looking for. People to use the block/mute/whatever function here. You're being baited into a neverending circle of nonsense and bull****. 

Try it for a few weeks. Trust me. It's amazing. 

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Here is what I'm looking for. People to use the block/mute/whatever function here. You're being baited into a neverending circle of nonsense and bull****. 

Try it for a few weeks. Trust me. It's amazing. 

Are you kidding? I’ve got mind control over twa.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I give up

I had been on the fence with my subscription for a while. Like 90% of their work is really, really good. Their opinion columns are a dumpster fire but everything else is usually very informative. 

They are such meek cowards though and I think this is the final straw for me. Subscription is taking an L tomorrow. WaPo and the economist will do for now. 

12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Hey ya'll remember when the Right screamed bloody murder when Obama refused to use the word terrorism when a funny named brown person committed acts of violence?

Yeah....good times....

He didn't just not use the word terrorism. He failed to blame the violence on the murderer's entire ideology. 

• Thanks 2

Could go here or the shooting thread. Just wanted to point out the "during his reign" part of the quote. I don't know if this is the word the asshat on Fox said. Or if this is Trump believing that Presidencies and Reigns are the same thing. 

• Sad 1