Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

Holy ****.

Of course this just means he's setting us up for another Bill Barr type 'old school Republican' that seems normal at first glance.

I'll take it, this guy was a ****ing fraud and galactically unprepared for the job. Yes, I know that basically describes Trump but at least with prepared people surrounding an idiot some of the idiocy can be contained. This guy would have been a crusty cum sock for Trump.

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:
Does he think anyone is actually buying this?

Of course they're buying it.

They buy everything he says chanting his verbal diarrhea/12 year old internet troll insults word for word.

I doubt that John Ratcliffe would likely lose next year...in Texas.

But this process showed he's a liar. Not a liar on a Trump level..... like saying you were in 3 places at once on 9/11. But anybody running against him now has the tools to at least question this guy on everything he says on anything and in Washington, he should be questioned at every statement.

"Mr. Ratcliffe says he's about small government. But he also lied about putting terrorists in prison, arrested hundreds of illegal aliens, etc etc. How can anybody trust he's telling the truth anytime he opens his mouth?"

27 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

hey...we could take the radcliffe thing as a sign there's still some life and degree of responsible behavior left in the trump gop as corrupted/crippled as it is...

There's been a few cases where I assume what happened was that Skippy quietly called up Trump, and told him that hey, there's several folks down here who'd really prefer not to have to go on record as either confirming this obvious turd or breaking from Party unity.  

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

There's been a few cases where I assume what happened was that Skippy quietly called up Trump, and told him that hey, there's several folks down here who'd really prefer not to have to go on record as either confirming this obvious turd or breaking from Party unity.  

another explanation in cases like this that is much less redemptive is that they know a bunch more stuff, some likely worse, will come out and the equation changes

Archived