Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Please, the hurt feelings can kick rocks.

I made fun of the Toppik application because I USE IT! and can't get sad about the lazy eye because I also have that along with Nystagmus. 

Whaaaaa whaaaaa 

One of the best things I’ve learned in the last few years was this bit of sage advice.

”You know what happens when you’re offended? Not a damn thing.”

No one gives a **** if you or I are offended. It doesn’t matter. You’re going to be offended. You’re going to offend. If you let that offence affect you then that’s on you!

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Maybe im just a dick. I’m ok with that lol

Same.....

Yeah I don't really see much of an equivalence between Trump mocking a person with a disability and people making fun of Miller for such an insanely obvious spray on hair job. Clearly it shouldn't be used in lieu of attacking his positions, and I don't really see that happening for the most part as his nazi-lite positions are really easy to go after. 

That being said, I've never been comfortable with how some people attack SHS for her looks (eyes mostly) so that carries a bit more weight with me. A friend of mine has a lazy eye (I think Heterophoria is the medical term) and was teased about it relentlessly when she was a kid. There's nothing a person can do about that. People aren't making fun of Miller because he's going bald (nobody really cares), they're poking fun of him because he apparently decided it was a good idea to go on national TV with an over the top plain-as-day fake hair setup. How could he possibly think it wouldn't be noticed?

Then again, maybe he did it on purpose to try and distract from the acidic crap that was spewing from his mouth. Then he can turn around and say "See?? Leftists just want to attack me for that and not debate my positions!" and portray himself as a victim. Miller is a vile human being but he's smart so I could potentially see him doing something like that.

This forums just a bunch of baby killing libtard beta cucks.  So elitist.  Probably own pizza shops where priests can come molest boys too.  Plus, you idiots think that the earth is round and keep giving your babies the retardism with your vaccines.  Theres no enough chemtrails for the lot of you.

Go merica!  Suck on my glock you transgender flag kneelers!

So, back to a non-stupid topic:

Does anyone disagree with me that Democrats would be insane-crazy to budge one inch on their budget proposal?  Trump has already-expressly and on camera-taken blame for any potential government shutdown, and he'll be shutting down a government entirely controlled by his own party.  Shutting down the government over a stupid wall is extremely unpopular.  Why should Democrats negotiate when they've already won?

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I'm really hoping that the first section of this post is something you copied from a Fox or Brietbart comment section and it wasn't you saying that about Bang. Because if so I agree with @Dan T....that's borderline hilarious and would show that you don't know him at all.

if so, he got temp-banned for it as though it were his own comments,  given that's how it was presented in more than one post

presenting them that way was a choice, though, and one that prompts the same results as any other insult/troll post (as it did)

no apologies here, but if he e-mails with confirmation and offers regret for the (even unintended) hassle I would lean to revoking the ban 

I did make a "member critique" of his core intention  (tired, shallow, and misplaced in this context imo) to him in the warning notice sent, but it has nothing to do with the action and it's not a big deal.....many of us have our moments of less than stellar performance.....or in my case, decades.....

19 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Does anyone disagree with me that Democrats would be insane-crazy to budge one inch on their budget proposal?  Trump has already-expressly and on camera-taken blame for any potential government shutdown, and he'll be shutting down a government entirely controlled by his own party.  Shutting down the government over a stupid wall is extremely unpopular.  Why should Democrats negotiate when they've already won?

I would argue that they were elected specifically NOT to budge.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

For the record I don’t make fun of Miller because he’s bald. (I have a receding hairline AND male pattern) I make fun of Miller because he is a racist scumbag who drives most of the evil nationalistic inhumane policies in this corrupt administration.

Why not both?

wzvgvudz1yjj8smt8ga4.gif

This is a man who, after he began listening to right wing radio as a high school freshman, told a classmate they could no longer be friends because he was Latino. 

He was an enthusiastic racist troll in high school and, in college, worked to calibrate his racism just so.  It's a disgrace that he is in a position of power in this country.

38 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

They already have an offer of border security so they better not budge at all. 

I was upset when they gave in the first time. And then to find out they didn't even use half of that money - no. You are far from crazy. It's clearly a political stunt. But even if I didnt know that, the fact that they DIDNT USE THE ****ING MONEY AND WANT MORE that I myself will have to pay for not Mexico, **** that noise. Shut it down. They wont get jack accomplished until they show this jerk they run **** anyway. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

You are making the same argument Zonny does and TWA to an extent and they aren’t always wrong. 

Correct me if I’m misreading you but you are trying to say when we discredit each other using tribalism as a reason (libs are dumb, repubs are stupid) it doesn’t matter how we get there - it’s wrong. Right? 

You’re giving Zoony and twa too much credit me thinks. They don’t so much make that argument as they serve as examples of it.

3 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Says one of the sheep who watch CNN religiously, no doubt. Shave your beard, move out of your parents' basement and stop drinking the liberal/progressive kool-aid (hemlock).

Liberals don't actually care about results; they will always twist facts to fit their narrative. What they really care about is FEELINGS. Trump makes them feel bad and that's what matters :'(

Libs don’t believe in facts. You can show them facts that are proof positive and they still won’t believe it. And their only comeback is - he’s racist.

This is why you're Mr. Pink.

10919415_gal.jpg

I kid, I kid.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

You are making the same argument Zonny does and TWA to an extent and they aren’t always wrong. 

Correct me if I’m misreading you but you are trying to say when we discredit each other using tribalism as a reason (libs are dumb, repubs are stupid) it doesn’t matter how we get there - it’s wrong. Right? 

You’re giving Zoony and twa too much credit me thinks. They don’t so much make that argument as they serve as examples of it.

YAY!  Christmas is back after being absent for so many years!  :ols:

I was just about to post about how the War on Christmas hasn't really been a thing (in my orbit) this year. 

I did break down and wish someone a merry Christmas.  It was Santa at the mall, and he had just succeeded in getting an A+++ picture with my 3 year old. 

To everyone else:  Happy Holidays!

Er, what was I just saying about non-stupid topics?  :ols:

6 hours ago, Bang said:

There is a major difference between people who have been conditioned to be outraged by lies and propaganda and people outraged by actual crimes and traitors that have been facilitated by the conditioned.

There is no logical comparison between truth and lies.

~Bang

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Stephen Kinsella @stephenkinsella "Siri, describe 2018 in one tweet please" Tim Grierson @TimGrierson Being angry all the time is exhausting and corrosive. Not being angry feels morally irresponsible.'

**** yeah! Middle eastern theocracies have NOTHING on us
To the DARK AGES baby, **** your daughters!

no seriously..  we are aiming to be able to by the time they're 13. ( I know it seems cruel, but studies show that once saddled with children, adolescent girls settle comfortably into a life of pregnancy, cooking and shutting up.)

Go religion!!

~Woo!

Archived