Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

10 minutes ago, zoony said:

You guys are no better than the fascist piece of **** you're railing against. Truly

as this country goes to ****, man up and realize you are a big part of the problem. Don't run from it. 

Generally, when two sides cannot agree and refuse to compromise things go to ****.  This probably won't end well.  It is exponentially difficult to maintain an empire as time elapses.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Like when they were babies. Man I wish we had time machines.

Imagine Hitler getting a good beating.

But nah people should be polite to genocidal fascists.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Replies here are a far cry from the Voltairian philosophy of: "I disagree with what you are saying, but will defend your right to say it."

The Nazi guy is clearly an entrepenuer -- so why does he need free publicity?  

It is more a matter of the networks needing the publicity, gotta get people to watch/read to get those advertising bucks.

I think Zoony is referencing the sanctioning of breaking the peace/doing harm because of speech ect.

38 minutes ago, zoony said:

You guys are no better than the fascist piece of **** you're railing against. Truly

as this country goes to ****, man up and realize you are a big part of the problem. Don't run from it. 

The shoe fits, so be it. I am not letting  nazi ****s feel safe

• Like 6

BTW, somebody should phone in a tip to Fox News that literally millions of people around the country, including hundreds of thousands in Washington, DC, are gathering to protest today.  Apparently Fox News is unaware of this fact, as evidenced by what they have been covering all day.   Pravda would be proud.

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Live stream from Earthcam on the Mall.  Instead of thousands, try hundreds of thousands, maybe a million plus.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/dc/nationalmall/?cam=nationalmall

:headbang::wub:

There are so many people in Boston that they're not going to he able to march at all.  They were expecting 25,000 in downtown Boston and there's an estimated 125,000+.  Crowd is too big for it to even get moving.  :wub:

I know none of this will make a real difference because people didn't show up at the polls.  But knowing that Trump will see what the country has done today to stand against him just 24 hours after taking office...it's giving me goosebumps.

• Like 4

Would people complain if a member of the Westboro Church ( the one's that protest at soldier's funerals) got punched in the face? That doesn't condone violence, but if you are going to speak with the nastiest kind of vitriolic words, you run the risk of getting punched in the face.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Would people complain if a member of the Westboro Church ( the one's that protest at soldier's funerals) got punched in the face? That doesn't condone violence, but if you are going to speak with the nastiest kind of vitriolic words, you run the risk of getting punched in the face.  

i would be against it.

1 minute ago, KLJ said:

i would be against it.

I respect pacifists. I believe in free speech and the right to say pretty much anything. That doesn't mean hateful words don't have consequences should you choose to say those hateful words.