Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Proven wrong on multiple fronts and goes back to hyperbole because your point and data used to support it was ****. 

Not gonna work here playa

Everything that troll posts are lies and right wing propaganda.  He's gotten enough attention.

56 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Also, please don't sign off. Just because some things you've said have been proven to be inaccurate, don't let it push you away. Healthy debate is good...just back up claims when you make one. 

It's not a healthy debate.  It's a right wing troll posting horse**** to get attention.

16 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Everything that troll posts are lies and right wing propaganda.  He's gotten enough attention.

It's not a healthy debate.  It's a right wing troll posting horse**** to get attention.

I get where you're coming from. However, rightly or wrongly, him and many others feel persecuted because they're being called racists, dumbasses, etc. An intelligent conversation isn't unhealthy. 

1 minute ago, Busch1724 said:

I get where you're coming from. However, rightly or wrongly, him and many others feel persecuted because they're being called racists, dumbasses, etc. An intelligent conversation isn't unhealthy. 

For the record, calling a racist a racist is not persecution. Same with being a dumbass.

Coalition of African American Pastors
Non-profit organization
Coalition of African American Pastors is an African-American civil rights and social-conservative non-profit organization. They advocate for religion in public life and against abortion and same-sex marriage. Wikipedia

Founded: April 1993

In July 2012, the group traveled to Houston, Texas in protest of the NAACP's decision to endorse same-sex marriage.[3] Later the same year, they spoke out in opposition to Barack Obama for his support of same-sex marriage and issued a petition against same-sex marriage which garnered over 4,000 signers.[4][5]
On June 6, 2013 they condemned the Supreme Court's decision striking down the Defense of Marriage Act.[6]
February 2014, the group proposed impeaching Eric Holder for his support of same-sex marriage.[7][8] Later the same year they announced the formation of RISE movement.[9]
February 2015, the group called for Justices Elena Kagan and Ruth Bader Ginsburg to recuse themselves from a case surrounding the state-level gay marriage bans.[10]

7 hours ago, tshile said:

Theres a lot of legal scholars that disagree with you. There’s an entire history of interpreting the constitution that you’re just leaving out for the sake of your argument. 

And I didn’t say that impeachment is the only thing that can happen.  I said the argument is that it is the procedure that is outlined and should be followed first. 

I understand that, but there are a lot of legal scholars that believe the Constitution shouldn't be read ONLY as a literal document and that we can interpret it based on our modern society and as new situations arise that the founding fathers didn't anticipate.  (Like, when a sitting President might have clearly committed a crime, but the House won't carry out a legitimate investigation to figure out if impeachment is required for political reasons).

And there are a whole bunch of legal scholars that claim it should be read as a literal document until the reading of it as a literal document disagrees what they actually think is best.

And I know you didn't, but it is the only punishment actually described in the Constitution.

1 hour ago, Busch1724 said:

I’ve been in and out and haven’t seen every post. Did somebody call him racist?

I can understand not wanting to be called a dumbass but you gotta meet people halfway and not be a dumbass. If somebody tells me they don’t want to eat lunch with me because I’m a nose-picker while I’m sitting there with my finger up my nose, I either need to stop picking my nose or not mind that I actually am a nose picker and people don’t want to look at that. Claiming persecution in that situation is only an option for crybaby dumbasses.

57 minutes ago, twa said:

I never use should in a order, do ya'll?

An order? I dunno. I could see a situation where it would be considered obstruction. Imagine this example... The president of the United States is potentially compromised by Russia and is under investigation for conspiracy. He tells the guy in charge of the department overseeing that investigation that he should end the investigation.

I don’t know if that’s a good example or not. A little too cliche and unsubtle. Would make a terrible movie script.

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

An order? I dunno. I could see a situation where it would be considered obstruction. Imagine this example... The president of the United States is potentially compromised by Russia and is under investigation for conspiracy. He tells the guy in charge of the department overseeing that investigation that he should end the investigation.

I don’t know if that’s a good example or not. A little too cliche and unsubtle. Would make a terrible movie script.

Could be considered, is different than is.

Is Trump under investigation?....last I heard they were avoiding saying that. 

added

in your example he tells a person, not expresses his opinion on a public forum (as usual for him)

you do see a difference there,right?

13 minutes ago, twa said:

Could be considered, is different than is.

Is Trump under investigation?....last I heard they were avoiding saying that. 

added

in your example he tells a person, not expresses his opinion on a public forum (as usual for him)

you do see a difference there,right?

Yeah... I see there is a difference. I see everything. Perception is not an issue for me.

I gotta say twa, if not giving a **** is cool, then you are Sinatra, Bruce Lee, and John Wayne all rolled into one.

Archived