Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 minutes ago, Ax said:

The easiest way? Tell everyone that doesn't have one, that all they have to do, is come to their nearest bank, show proper ID, and they will receive a one time $1000 tax free cash award. Done.

We put a man on the moon. We can certainly get ID's for everyone. Fairly easily. There just needs to be the will to do it.

So, they have to show ID to get an ID.  Isn't the reason that they're there is because they dont have ID?  And if you're concerned with fraud, wouldn't offering cash heighten the instances of fraud?

1 hour ago, Ax said:

It's hilarious watching Rightwingers hate on celebrities all the while lining up to cheer on the likes of Roseanne and Ted Nugent.

And now I'm certain Ax was the one in the red Hawaiian shirt.

1 minute ago, First Colony said:

So, they have to show ID to get an ID.  Isn't the reason that they're there is because they dont have ID?  And if you're concerned with fraud, wouldn't offering cash heighten the instances of fraud?

No sir/ma'am. (Sorry don't know)

The point was, if people knew they would get a free $1000, they'd find a way to get a proper ID to present at the bank.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It's hilarious watching Rightwingers hate on celebrities all the while lining up to cheer on the likes of Roseanne and Ted Nugent.

And now I'm certain Ax was the one in the red Hawaiian shirt.

Have never like Rosanne. But she found out how quick you're targeted for career death if you support Trump, in any way.

Ted's a nut. But I do like the way the left can't handle being constantly smacked down by him.

Be honest, you're still hurt after I blew away the weak ass Hawaiian shirt dig, with a world class zinger about the *****hat wearing snowflakes whining in their safe space in mommy and daddy's basement. It's alright. Everybody already knows it. :kiss-smileys: 

So it is imperative we stop foreigners from illegally ****ing with our election?

That's cute.

Конечно, вы не имели в виду своих русских друзей, товарищ.

8569412-3x2-940x627.jpg

The contradictions are unbelievable.. and entirely believable.
No spine. No conviction, no brains enough to notice the obvious.

~Bang

2 minutes ago, Ax said:

Have never like Rosanne. But she found out how quick you're targeted for career death if you support Trump, in any way.

Ted's a nut. But I do like the way the left can't handle being constantly smacked down by him.

Be honest, you're still hurt after I blew away the weak ass Hawaiian shirt dig, with a world class zinger about the *****hat wearing snowflakes whining in their safe space in mommy and daddy's basement. It's alright. Everybody already knows it. :kiss-smileys: 

Ok, enough of this bull****.

Add something to the conversation or shut the **** up.

War does this to the human heart. These people are at war with the world.

They’re against gays.
They’re against immigrants.
They’re against Muslims.
They’re against foreigners.
They’re against scientists.
They’re against atheists.
They’re against Liberals.
They’re against the Democrats.
They’re against the Media.
They’re against teenage shooting survivors.
They’re against athletes and entertainers.

The world in their heads is composed almost entirely of enemies and adversaries—and as a result they are perpetually disgusted. If I had that many enemies to fight, I’d be unendingly pissed off too. I’d probably pity them a lot more if I didn’t have to endure them.

These are the wildest of ironies: Their President is in the White House, their politicians commandeer the House and Senate, the Supreme Court is tilted on their favor—and yet they still manage to feel themselves oppressed, still picture the world unfair, still rage against a machine they’ve made and are part of. So many of them claim faith in Jesus, and yet live in almost polar opposition to his example.

The only time they do smile, is to reflect the arrogant, self-satisfied sneer of their leader; almost always in the face of someone else’s heartache or misfortune, almost always when someone else loses something. They only joy they seem capable of manufacturing, is in response to pain.

2 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ok, enough of this bull****.

Add something to the conversation or shut the **** up.

Translation: Stop ignoring our futile attempts to mob rule you into thinking like we do. Believing what we do. And join The Mob Rule!

Ain't gonna happen.

2 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I clicked the link, followed the instructions and got to VA's list of people declared non-citizens (per county or commonwealth). The link you provided is heavy on invasion of illegal "aliens" voting illegally but ... did you see the names on the list?

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Exhibit-1.pdf

Bobby Woods

Cole Wright

Robert crawford

melissa Brantley

Hilda Dunning

Norma Campbell

Rodger Monday

Cornelius Blakely

^^im not cherry picking the names. 75% of them do not sound like illegal "alien"names. You can go over the names yourself.

The report doesnt state why the people are not US citizens. Did these people pass away or terminate their US citizenship and move to Canada? There is no indication that these people voted after death or after they changed their citizenship. They could have voted as US citizens in 2014 then died in 2015 or changed citizenship. Showing that 5,00 or so people in VA had a change in their citizenship over a 7-8 year period is not surprising. I would assume the number would be higher actually with VA being so international.

To many unanswered questions but the reports premise that "illegal aliens are voting illegally" .... doesnt hold up just looking at the names. It assumes any person who had a change in their citizenship over a 8 year time period in VA was an illegal alien.

The GOP went through a phase, a while back, where they went through jury summons, found people who said they couldn't do jury duty because they weren't citizens, purged their voter registrations, and announced that they were illegal immigrants trying to vote. 

No effort was made to determine if the person actually was illegal. (As opposed to checking the wrong box, or trying to get out of jury duty). 

(And I'm certain that they didn't only do this for Dem voters, or anything). 

24 minutes ago, Ax said:

they'd find a way to get a proper ID to present at the bank.

Where ineligible voters have been registered it's typically by an over-enthusiastic local government official doing it based on DMV records. I used to get mailers all the time from Virginia DMV asking me to register to vote long before I was a citizen ... because I held a driver's license. There is no check in the process about citizenship.

And very few common forms of ID show citizenship. Virginia voting asks for photo ID but that only confirms that you match a name in the registration database. They are operating on the assumption that people registered to vote are eligible.

Claiming there's some Democrat scheme to have foreigners register to vote illegally is nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

Where ineligible voters have been registered it's typically by an over-enthusiastic local government official doing it based on DMV records. I used to get mailers all the time from Virginia DMV asking me to register to vote long before I was a citizen ... because I held a driver's license. There is no check in the process about citizenship.

And very few common forms of ID show citizenship. Virginia voting asks for photo ID but that only confirms that you match a name in the registration database. They are operating on the assumption that people registered to vote are eligible.

When I took my son to get his MD learner's permit, I had to bring a birth certificate. They didn't explicitly say it had to be US though.

7 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

When I took my son to get his MD learner's permit, I had to bring a birth certificate. They didn't explicitly say it had to be US though.

Right. They cared that he was old enough. You do not need to be a citizen to have a valid driver's license. Green card holders, people working here on non-immigrant visas, and may other types of legal 'aliens' are allowed to drive but not to vote.

What has happened in the cases I've read about of non-eligible voters on the roles is typically over-enthusiastic government officials don't understand that, and encouraged the driver's license holders to register.

A number of years ago on this board we were discussing making driver's license the official government ID that could be used to hold information such as citizenship. If this is an important form of ID that we want to trust for important matters, do we really want to push our security into the hands of these folks?

Springfield_DMV.png

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

No, that wasn't code. You are adding NOTHING to the conversation, you're simply trolling.

I'm adding nothing you like, that's true. But I've been trying to answer questions asked of me. Using fewer barbs than are directed at me. Just because you don't like what I say, you just want everybody to shout me down. That left wing tactic works on a lot of people. But you don't get to choose the opinions voiced here. If I'm trolling, then I am also being trolled from every direction. If you want to talk, I can talk. If you just want to hurl thinly vailed insults all day, I'm fine with that too. It doesn't scare me. I'll just continue talking about my points of view. and answer questions asked of me. Even many of the sarcastic ones.

1 hour ago, Ax said:

This would be more accurately directed if you delivered it in front of a mirror, my friend.

I'm open to the idea that I'm wrong about things. My opinions have changed throughout the years.

I've never believed anything as ridiculous as QAnon though and it's disturbing to me that a segment of the population is genuinely cultish and that it's being encouraged by the President. 

Again: does the QAnon stuff bother you? 

Archived