Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

58 minutes ago, tshile said:

The argument is not that the constitution prohibits it.  

The argument is is that the constitution provides a very clear way of dealing with it, and a criminal indictment is not part of the process. 

Nobody believes that the only penalty for committing a crime while President is impeachment.  Everybody readily admits that the Constitutional description of impeachment does not really deal with it.

If A and B can happen in order (A then B, B then A, or A and B simultaneously) and I have  a document that describes how A is to be done and silent on B, anybody that claims that A has to happen before B can precede is making things up not directly in the document.

10 hours ago, visionary said:

This is an infuriatingly stupid statement, if you actually believe this.

Well let's see. D's want every illegal immigrant already in the country to become citizens, yesterday. Counties in Maryland and California have already decided to let illegal immigrants vote in their counties. Not a stretch to imagine they want them to vote, openly now, in every election, locally and nationally.

They want to stop anything that will prohibit even more illegal immigrants from coming in.

And while the land mine statement was hyperbole for emphasis, if you think they would be doing all this for illegals to vote R, then you've lost your mind.

5 hours ago, visionary said:

It was a dumb statement...but I think...[hope] he's talking about people like Charlie Cook, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein, though there have obviously been plenty such people on the right including numerous politicians forced to resign as well.

Yes, talking about all the recent Hollywood pervs coming to light. Most of which are lefty loons.

And obviously, both sides are littered with them. But after so many years of being preached to by Hollywood elite, it's funny as hell watching the roaches scatter away from the light.

Ok, @Ax be honest now, you're the guy in the red Hawaiian shirt, amiright?

#TrumpsAmerica 

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1024467940257738752

(had to post just the link because the good Christian men and women of Florida had some things to say that would have violated the rules of this board.)

See ya'll at church on Sunday, you gonna bring your casserole or the deviled eggs Betsy?

#BeBest

3 hours ago, Ax said:

Well let's see. D's want every illegal immigrant already in the country to become citizens, yesterday.  

Source for this? Which Dems have said this or indicated it in their platforms? What they want is a realistic path to citizenship, not for them to "become citizens, yesterday"

3 hours ago, Ax said:

Counties in Maryland and California have already decided to let illegal immigrants vote in their counties. Not a stretch to imagine they want them to vote, openly now, in every election, locally and nationally.

Those are purely local elections since Maryland and California are states that allow towns and cities to decide who can vote in local elections. Local elections. Nothing more than that. Anything state level or higher would be subject to state and federal laws just as everything else is so no illegal voters. Would some Dems want illegals to be able to vote in all elections? I'm sure there may be some, but that doesn't really amount to anything since those minority of people wouldn't even be close to powerful enough to change those laws on the state level, and on the federal level it's even more laughable. 

I'm sure there are some Republicans who don't think women or black people should be able to vote but they don't really matter either because it's the same situation. 

3 hours ago, Ax said:

They want to stop anything that will prohibit even more illegal immigrants from coming in.

And while the land mine statement was hyperbole for emphasis, if you think they would be doing all this for illegals to vote R, then you've lost your mind.

This is just more drivel that sounds like it came straight out of conservative media echo chambers. Or just repetition of another turd that flew out of Trump's mouth. Dems have authored legislation that allocates something like $40 billion for increased border security. They want border security, just not Trump's stupid wall, which is idiotic and a waste of money and will have almost no effect other than to please his base. 

7 hours ago, PeterMP said:

Nobody believes that the only penalty for committing a crime while President is impeachment.  Everybody readily admits that the Constitutional description of impeachment does not really deal with it.

If A and B can happen in order (A then B, B then A, or A and B simultaneously) and I have  a document that describes how A is to be done and silent on B, anybody that claims that A has to happen before B can precede is making things up not directly in the document.

Theres a lot of legal scholars that disagree with you. There’s an entire history of interpreting the constitution that you’re just leaving out for the sake of your argument. 

And I didn’t say that impeachment is the only thing that can happen.  I said the argument is that it is the procedure that is outlined and should be followed first. 

https://publicinterestlegal.org/blog/alien-invasion-ii-sequel-discovery-cover-non-citizen-registration-voting-virginia/

Summary Findings:

• Virginia election officials quietly removed 5,556 voters for non-citizenship between 2011 and May 2017;
  • 1,852 of those removed as noncitizens cast ballots;
  • A total of 7,474 illegal ballots were cast from the pool of removed noncitizens;
  • Some records of illegal voting date back to the 1980s before their respective removals;
  • Virginia election officials routinely fail to alert law enforcement about these illegal votes or registrations.

Multiple-aliens1-300x249.jpg

“At the instruction of Governor McAuliffe’s political appointees, local election officials spent countless resources to prevent this information from spilling into the open,” PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said. “Virginia hid critical information that would have improved election integrity while a political operative-turned-governor vetoed numerous proposals that would’ve prevented alien registration and voting. From NoVa to Norfolk and all urban and rural points in between, alien voters are casting ballots with practically no legal consequences in response.”

32 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ok, @Ax be honest now, you're the guy in the red Hawaiian shirt, amiright?

No sir. I was wearing a pink ****hat in my safe space at my momma and daddy's. In the basement plotting a protest to destroy businesses and harass people trying to eat dinner.

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Funny, Trump's own Voter Fraud Commission found nothing.

Because states like Virginia, and other, refused to cooperate. Knowing they'd be discovered. Like in the link.

8 hours ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

Collusion isn’t a crime 

But conspiracy with a foreign agent to violate campaign finance laws and defraud the United States is. 

Traitor Trump was a co-conspirator along with Don Jr, Jared, Cohen and whoever the else met with Putin’s agent 

vMgezK2.jpg

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm sure there are some Republicans who don't think women or black people should be able to vote but they don't really matter either because it's the same situation. 

Just pointing out that, while there is no chance of the Rs passing state or national laws that make it illegal for all blacks to vote, every single one of them has no problem at all with passing legislation to keep 1-2% of them from voting. 

I mean, since the theme of your post is to point out the distinction between claims, and actual legislation getting passed. It kinda needs to be pointed out that there actually is a major political party out there who is actively changing our election laws, for the specific purpose of winning elections by altering the voter pool. 

It just isn't the Dems. 

For actual credible facts

https://www.insidenova.com/news/politics/illegal-voting-in-virginia-yes-massive-doubtful/article_d678c8f6-3a64-11e7-8c46-1b99918bbb78.html

In recent weeks, Capital News Service attempted to replicate the study’s methods and found that some noncitizens have indeed voted in Virginia, though not on a massive scale. Using the Freedom of Information Act, voter registration records and voter history data, CNS found that:

About 240 people who weren’t citizens had been registered to vote in 10 localities, mostly in Northern Virginia and the Richmond area.

28 of these noncitizens actually voted in an election before they were removed from the voter registration rolls.
They cast a total of more than 100 ballots.

CNS did not find evidence that noncitizens voted in massive numbers or tipped an election, as some Republicans have alleged. Indeed, half of the noncitizens who voted in a party primary voted in a Republican primary. However, the records seem to contradict Democrats’ assertion that voter fraud is nonexistent.

I don't know whether the noncitizen registration would still be possible.  Virginia now requires proof of legal presence for new licenses and renewals of prior licenses issued without proof.  If you submit legal presence doc of an immigrant but check US citizen eligible to vote, that would be pretty obvious.

18 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just pointing out that, while there is no chance of the Rs passing state or national laws that make it illegal for all blacks to vote, every single one of them has no problem at all with passing legislation to keep 1-2% of them from voting. 

I mean, since the theme of your post is to point out the distinction between claims, and actual legislation getting passed. It kinda needs to be pointed out that there actually is a major political party out there who is actively changing our election laws, for the specific purpose of winning elections by altering the voter pool. 

It just isn't the Dems. 

Where.

When.

How.

43 minutes ago, Ax said:

https://www.brennancenter.org/blog/public-interest-legal-foundation-paper-appears-undermine-its-own-central-claim

It is hard to take seriously a document on voting with a flying saucer on the cover. But, the Public Interest Legal Foundation asks us to do just that, putting out a paper on alleged non-citizens on the voter rolls in New Jersey and calling for extremist restrictions on the ability to register to vote. In reality, the paper undermines its own central claim and shows that our current registration system predominantly works. 

Obviously much more at the link.  It concludes with:

No one should buy PILF’s feigned concerns for non-citizens, or their exaggerated claims. The public needs education as to eligibility. Election administrators need resources, training, and streamlined processes. No one needs a misleading paper that ultimately just shows what we already know — non citizen registration and voting are very rare occurrences.  

22 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Bunch of white trash losers sucking their fascist cult leader's dick.  They don't deserve to live in this country.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1329339/rise-obamas-cult/

Turn the page to President Trump, and with all the same policies, same results he is being characterised as the most evil and racist President of the United States. Having spent some time in the US during the elections, it is disappointing how the liberal left of the United States have come to represent status-quo politics, intolerance and elitism in the United States. All those who don’t fall in line are either deplorable, racists or misogynist.

For many of us who think that racism started in the US with Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign, need to look deeper into President Obama’s eight years of Presidency that cultivated racial tensions, ignored the rural United States, and forced a very strong liberal ideology on a public that was clearly not ready for it. Eight years was a long time for President Obama to fix things, unfortunately, things under his Presidency on security and foreign policy got worse.

And let's not forget the beginning indoctrinations. These are some of today's snowflakes.

28 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Also from that story:

Yikes!  I didn't realize my civil liberties ended under Obama.  How'd I miss that?  :806:

President Obama played even dirtier in his last few days by pushing the relevant agencies to produce evidence of Russian hacking in the elections, then making a complete fool of himself by expelling 35 Russian diplomats to make things tougher for President Trump on the Russia front.

lol wut?

Archived