Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!


Recommended Posts

Since it was brought up in this thread, Blue Cross NC is reducing some health insurance rates this next year as they have gained a substantial about of information on many people that hadn’t previously had coverage. (Hadn’t been to a doctor recently) 

They also said that the reductions would have been more if there was stability from the government, the mandate wasn’t removed and if Congress didn’t halt federal cost sharing. 

 

https://www.wral.com/a-first-for-blue-cross-lower-premiums-for-aca-health-plans/17738043/

2 minutes ago, Ax said:

Obviously, the flip side of this is that, the mental gymnastics reside almost exclusively on the left. The "smoke" as you call it, comes from left wing fantasy land, backed up by CNN, and shrieked daily by never Trumpers. The sudden concern over sexual discretions by the left is cute, and all, but it rings hollow after the last 20yrs, in combination with the plethora of sexual deviants coming out of the woodwork on the left.  So spare me the indignation. We'll have to see how it all ends.

 

Do people take you seriously anywhere? Asking for a friend. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ax said:

Obviously, the flip side of this is that, the mental gymnastics reside almost exclusively on the left. The "smoke" as you call it, comes from left wing fantasy land, backed up by CNN, and shrieked daily by never Trumpers. The sudden concern over sexual discretions by the left is cute, and all, but it rings hollow after the last 20yrs, in combination with the plethora of sexual deviants coming out of the woodwork on the left.  So spare me the indignation. We'll have to see how it all ends.

 

It seems like the "meat" of about 80% of your posts amounts to "I know you are but what am I?"

 

The fact that you think all of the smoke pouring out of the White House regarding this Russia meddling and possible collusion/conspiracy is literally completely fabricated truly indicates that you're way beyond any sort of rational debate. You'd fit right in as a North Korean citizen. 

 

 

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. 

 

Carry on, Comrade Ax. You are truly a Good Citizen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

 

1.  I hate the idea of our guy only interprets the law.  Show me where the law says the President can't be indicted.

 

2.  Just because something cannot be proven at any given point in time doesn't mean it is an illusion, especially if you are removing media reports and allegations.  At this point in time, that's all we have.  I can't prove that Harvey Weistein committed sexual assault if you remove media reports and allegations, but that doesn't meant that he did is an illusion either.

1. Well, according the DOJ, twice, a sitting President cannot be indicted. Though my guess is that wouldn't cover murder, etc... But I truly don't know. And, don't care. If a serious crime is committed, like perjury, for instance, or working with any foreign government to hurt the US, I think they should be dismissed from office, charged, and prosecuted immediately. But, the lawyers will have to figure all that out.

2. But the presumption of innocence is supposed to be the way it goes. The left believes he's guilty of everything anyone can make up. He may be guilty, he may not be. I personally find it amusing that people act like meddling in elections, by every friggin country than can, including the US, hasn't been happening forever, and will continue to, forever. Funny, after all the years of dead people, non-citzens, and double dippers voting in our elections, the left all of a sudden cares about election security.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Since it was brought up in this thread, Blue Cross NC is reducing some health insurance rates this next year as they have gained a substantial about of information on many people that hadn’t previously had coverage.

 

 

Did they raise the rates in the prior years like they did here?

my premium from them tripled in three yrs

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the left cares so much of the sexual discretion(s) as they do the sudden carefree attitude of the right, more importantly the evangelical right.  The media is more exposing their hypocrisy and showing that their politics come before their religious beliefs despite what they say.  Their conservative principles guide and mold how they apply their religious views and litmus tests for politicians.  I don't really care, so be it, it's their right to do as they please with their vote, I'd just appreciate them being honest about it.

 

As far as CNN and "leftist" media just making up any connections to Russia.  If you honestly don't think there is anything there to justify an investigation in the first place then I don't even know how to respond.  I'll just ask in return, if this so, and the media is just making stuff up, why have the GOP and punditry on the right constantly moved the goal posts as to what is considered questionable actions by Trump and/or his campaign?   The current talking point on Fox and every single right wing show (all in unison of course...nothing odd about that at all, yeah?) is that "No collusion........but even if there was Collusion, who cares? Not a crime!"  I implore you to go back a year ago and find any of these same people saying "Collusion is not a crime"  They are shifting according the fruit of the investigation. They are getting out in front of anything the investigation may find in order to steer public opinion ahead of time.  

 

Why is it that the longer the investigation goes on, the further the right wing machine tries to get out in front of every development with a brand new narrative about it?  If you turn on Fox right now they are about two words away from saying "Trump colluded, So what?"

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Since it was brought up in this thread, Blue Cross NC is reducing some health insurance rates this next year as they have gained a substantial about of information on many people that hadn’t previously had coverage. (Hadn’t been to a doctor recently) 

They also said that the reductions would have been more if there was stability from the government, the mandate wasn’t removed and if Congress didn’t halt federal cost sharing. 

 

https://www.wral.com/a-first-for-blue-cross-lower-premiums-for-aca-health-plans/17738043/

 

Do people take you seriously anywhere? Asking for a friend. 

Why yes, on planet Earth, there's a group of humans who don't live in fantasy land, or their parents basement, who accept me for the wise, honest, devastatingly handsome **** that I am.

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ax said:

1. Well, according the DOJ, twice, a sitting President cannot be indicted. Though my guess is that wouldn't cover murder, etc... But I truly don't know. And, don't care. If a serious crime is committed, like perjury, for instance, or working with any foreign government to hurt the US, I think they should be dismissed from office, charged, and prosecuted immediately. But, the lawyers will have to figure all that out.

 

2. But the presumption of innocence is supposed to be the way it goes. The left believes he's guilty of everything anyone can make up. He may be guilty, he may not be. I personally find it amusing that people act like meddling in elections, by every friggin country than can, including the US, hasn't been happening forever, and will continue to, forever. Funny, after all the years of dead people, non-citzens, and double dippers voting in our elections, the left all of a sudden cares about election security.

 

1.  The DOJ doesn't make laws.  The Constitution doesn't even mention the DOJ.

 

2.  That isn't really evidence that it didn't happen.  Just because something can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt doesn't mean that it didn't happen.  OJ wasn't convicted of murder, but plenty of people think he's guilty.  You wouldn't say OJ's guilt is an illusion.  It just wasn't proven in a court of law beyond what a jury felt was reasonable doubt.

 

3.  Lots of things have been done to tighten up our election security over the last 30 years.  Democrats are against one specific idea that Republicans admittedly support because they think it will help them win elections.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PeterMP said:

 

1.  The DOJ doesn't make laws. 

 

No, but they can obviously ignore or selectively interpret them....so their opinion matters

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mistertim said:

 

It seems like the "meat" of about 80% of your posts amounts to "I know you are but what am I?"

 

The fact that you think all of the smoke pouring out of the White House regarding this Russia meddling and possible collusion/conspiracy is literally completely fabricated truly indicates that you're way beyond any sort of rational debate. You'd fit right in as a North Korean citizen. 

 

 

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. 

 

Carry on, Comrade Ax. You are truly a Good Citizen.

 

Gotta fix ya here playa - he fits right in as a conservative/Republican. This guy is exactly what about %30 of the republican party is. How is he any more delusional than Jim Jordan? Its an extremely American trait to be stupid, loud, and gullible these days and all those people seems to float to the right at some point. 

 

I would love to get a profile on these people. Like Education, average reading level, average income, locations all that stuff. 

 

@Ax are you religious? Just curious. If you dont want to answer I can understand that. But im not looking to chastise you either just want to know for my own internal info. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, twa said:

 

Did they raise the rates in the prior years like they did here?

my premium from them tripled in three yrs

 

Yes they did. Unfortunately the GOP here stopped Medicaid expansion from taking place which negatively impacted rates, jobs and rural hospitals.

 

First I got a rebate after the ACA passed now my rates have about doubled.

Edited by Hersh
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's quite the circus. Trump has to constantly hire new people to lie for him and once they have exhausted themselves by lying their way into a circle of lies enclosing in on them, Trump sees their usefulness expired. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Llevron said:

 

@Ax are you religious? Just curious. If you dont want to answer I can understand that. But im not looking to chastise you either just want to know for my own internal info. 

No sir. I believe in the collusion illusion more than I do any God/organized religion. And you know how much I believe in that.

 

It's one of the stances I hold that disqualifies me as an R, or staunch conservative.

That, and the belief that abortions should be available to any woman who desires one. There are a few caveats, but the bottom line holds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ax said:

No, you're right, Bang. The insurance companies are a major contributor. 

But just like a QB gets the blame, or the credit, for whatever happens, Obama was at the helm when this thing was forced on the country.

 

This isn't sports.

But some treat it like it is.

Imagine if you can see how what you just wrote is the root of the problem i mention.

 

Solutions are not desired. Political egg on opposition faces is far more valuable to these people and their enablers.

Your sentence is the enabler, this attitude is why we are where we are.

 

We refuse to blame who is to blame. we blame only who will score us points (and by us, do not think i mean YOU or ME.. but these people who keep these problems until they can best use them to exploit us for more power... they are not of "US".  Fools pretend they are. But they're not. They use you and your blind loyalty like a teenager boy's wad of tissue.)

 

The guy who leaves the vault open is more to blame than the thieves that go in and rob it blind. 

What i hear is It's HIS fault THEY are thieves.

No. THEY are thieves. 

 

You remember all the ****ing about the bill being 1500 pages lo0ng, and all the complaining that no one could read it and that bills were too complicated for avg. Americans?
You know why they have to be that long?

because this country is filled with thieves, cheats and grifters, and every single foreseeable loophole has to be accounted for or it will be immediately exploited to rob as much as can be robbed until it is closed. (from so-called"TRUST" industries. Medicine. Banking. Insurance. Sharks and thieves looking for every opportunity to take more than they should, to steal as much as they can.. legally or not. Power means i can bankrupt you if you try to stop me. and they can, and routinely do. Oh, but it's not their fault. They are not to blame for their thievery and dishonesty.  The person who didn't close every hole is to blame.. not the thief. Not the exploiters. Not the ones we need protection from.

 

Our "MORALITY" is ass backwards.

and that is hardly a surprise.

 

May as well blame the police for every robbery or murder they don't stop beforehand. Does that make sense to you?

 

~Bang

 

 

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...