Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!


Recommended Posts

Just now, Ax said:

Not to mention, the ultimate goal of government controlled cradle to grave healthcare.

 

I don't know of any countries with universal care that do not also have private insurance.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Works for me.

Let them implode the party, maybe what survives might be a sensible alternative.

 

The party already splintered when the teabaggers took over. This might be interesting if the Koch's keep their money at home more though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

 

The party already splintered when the teabaggers took over. This might be interesting if the Koch's keep their money at home more though.

Well, my Hedge fund manager....ermm I mean governor was just at a secret pay-to-play Koch sponsored meeting in Colorado.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No, they're both despicable. Neither side is worth saving in their present form.

 

But obviously, I consider the D's to be far more damaging, to everything, than the R's. But as an Independent, their mutual destruction would be the best thing that could happen.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ax said:

No, they're both despicable. Neither side is worth saving in their present form.

 

But obviously, I consider the D's to be far more damaging, to everything, than the R's. But as an Independent, their mutual destruction would be the best thing that could happen.

 

You cant ge independent and say collusion illusion. Sorry bro. Independent card denied. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/judge-brett-kavanaugh-faithfully-applies-the-law-instead-of-making-it-up

Just now, Llevron said:

 

You cant ge independent and say collusion illusion. Sorry bro. Independent card denied. 

Sure I can. Because the charge of collusion, is an illusion, born of confusion.

Common sense demands it. Prove collusion. Then we'll talk.

 

BTW, media reports, allegations, and continued shrieking, isn't proof.

Sorry

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is so close to an own-goal with regards to SCOTUS it's amazing.

 

Still very unlikely but him tweeting about not caring about political consequences makes it seem kinda possible.

 

I think as the figurative walls have closed in he wants the literal wall to be his legacy.  He wants something tangible to be remembered by.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ax said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/judge-brett-kavanaugh-faithfully-applies-the-law-instead-of-making-it-up

Sure I can. Because the charge of collusion, is an illusion, born of confusion.

Common sense demands it. Prove collusion. Then we'll talk.

 

BTW, media reports, allegations, and continued shrieking, isn't proof.

Sorry

Bro, you're pissing in the wind trying to convince this bunch that collusion isn't a crime.  

 

Vaya con dios, mi amigo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ax said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/judge-brett-kavanaugh-faithfully-applies-the-law-instead-of-making-it-up

Sure I can. Because the charge of collusion, is an illusion, born of confusion.

Common sense demands it. Prove collusion. Then we'll talk.

 

BTW, media reports, allegations, and continued shrieking, isn't proof.

Sorry

 

With all of the smoke pointing to possible collusion you're saying that common sense demands that it's all an illusion? That's like saying that common sense dictates that -Trump being recorded bragging about sexually assaulting women, settling over a dozen sexual harassment/abuse lawsuits by various women, having a history of cheating on wives, apparently banging a porn star while his wife was with their newborn and then paying her off later to not talk about it, and quite possibly having done the same with other women- means that Trump is actually a very chaste and faithful man who would never even think of doing any of those sorts of things.

 

Do you actually believe the stuff you type? I have to ask because the mental gymnastics one would have to do internally would be absolutely mind bending I'd think they would likely lead to a psychotic break.

 

Wait.

 

I think we finally figured out what happened to Giuliani...

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So here we are. We have gotten to the point where the excuse is collusion isn’t a crime and it’s been slurped up by Trump supporters. 

Good to know you guys are okay with an enemy of the USA attacking the us. This shrugging off Russian doing what they as no big deal is far more unpatriotic than anything surrounding the Anthem. 

Y’all will wear this the rest of your lives. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ax said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/judge-brett-kavanaugh-faithfully-applies-the-law-instead-of-making-it-up

Sure I can. Because the charge of collusion, is an illusion, born of confusion.

Common sense demands it. Prove collusion. Then we'll talk.

 

BTW, media reports, allegations, and continued shrieking, isn't proof.

Sorry

 

1.  I hate the idea of our guy only interprets the law.  Show me where the law says the President can't be indicted.

 

2.  Just because something cannot be proven at any given point in time doesn't mean it is an illusion, especially if you are removing media reports and allegations.  At this point in time, that's all we have.  I can't prove that Harvey Weistein committed sexual assault if you remove media reports and allegations, but that doesn't meant that he did is an illusion either.

Edited by PeterMP
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

 

With all of the smoke pointing to possible collusion you're saying that common sense demands that it's all an illusion? That's like saying that common sense dictates that -Trump being recorded bragging about sexually assaulting women, settling over a dozen sexual harassment/abuse lawsuits by various women, having a history of cheating on wives, apparently banging a porn star while his wife was with their newborn and then paying her off later to not talk about it, and quite possibly having done the same with other women- means that Trump is actually a very chaste and faithful man who would never even think of doing any of those sorts of things.

 

Do you actually believe the stuff you type? I have to ask because the mental gymnastics one would have to do internally would be absolutely mind bending I'd think they would likely lead to a psychotic break.

 

Wait.

 

I think we finally figured out what happened to Giuliani...

Obviously, the flip side of this is that, the mental gymnastics reside almost exclusively on the left. The "smoke" as you call it, comes from left wing fantasy land, backed up by CNN, and shrieked daily by never Trumpers. The sudden concern over sexual discretions by the left is cute, and all, but it rings hollow after the last 20yrs, in combination with the plethora of sexual deviants coming out of the woodwork on the left.  So spare me the indignation. We'll have to see how it all ends.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...