Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Cruz has the same bad ideas and some worse, but is capable of actually executing them. 

Same issue exists with pence 

Pence is a dumb-as-a-brick true believer.  There remains a shred of humanity still within him.

Cruz is a scary-smart, amoral, sociopath tent preacher.  He’s completely irredeemable and profoundly loathed by everyone that’s ever met him.

• Like 4
On 3/16/2018 at 1:53 PM, Dan T. said:

Hypocrisy Bukkake

Every time I go to make a post in this thread from my work computer ^^^ this pops up. Im ok with it but I just thought yall should know. 

Its also fitting in so many ways lol. I cant believe they have no problem with dude getting loans of over 500mil. Like thats totally normal. 

I literally cannot wait for that softshell to crack a little further, resulting in Fox becoming part if the Fake News Mafia.

It's gonna happen. May be followed up by a "My account was hacked by liberals" (and people will go with it), but im totally convinced that beautuful moment is coming. :ols:

• Like 1

Impeachment. Impeach the Cheeto.

I think those for and against impeachment; don't realize it's a 2 step process.

There should be enough to impeach Trump but we all know there aren't enough votes to remove him.

If the Dems win the House, impeachment is a forgone conclusion. There's going be a lot of disappointed people; when they realize that impeachment is only one thing. Actually removing him is another thing and that isn't happening. Now, I'm sure Trump doesn't want to be impeached but he should know he won't be removed. The republicans care more about their jobs; so they will not convict him. 

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Rubio just talks to talk. 

No, Rubio is 100% neocon, and always has been.  He legit loves Bolton (and Cheney,and Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz, and Kristol, and all the rest that got us into the Iraq debacle).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Every time I go to make a post in this thread from my work computer ^^^ this pops up. Im ok with it but I just thought yall should know. 

Its also fitting in so many ways lol. I cant believe they have no problem with dude getting loans of over 500mil. Like thats totally normal. 

"Hypocrisy Bukkake" is a copyrighted, registered trademark of Dan T., LLC. This phrase is intended for the private use of my audience.  Any rebroadcast, reproduction, or other use of this phrase without the express written consent of Dan T. is strictly prohibited.

(If you hit "Clear Editor" below the text box before you start typing you can get rid of it.  Though personally, I like seeing the phrase pop up now and again. It gave me a chuckle when I first wrote it and it still does.)

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 2

So the wall Mexico was going to pay for .. which then turned into a gun pointed at our head in the form of a shutdown to try to force US to pay for it,,, now he wants the military to pay for. (the one good thing about him using soldiers to build it is he can't stiff them on payment like he does with every other contractor that works with him. )

You ****ing IDIOTS.

All you dumb hick mother****ers could do wasscream about that ****ing wall and how your great ****head negotiator was going to make Mexico buy it.. "BELIEVE ME" he kept squealing and you ****ing DID... and now what?
If you had ANY BRAINS or ANY SELF RESPECT you'd say out loud that you were an IDIOT and that you will never trust another word out of his mouth.

And then maybe,, just maybe,, it'll be enough to get you to realize just how much of a TOTAL ****ING MORON you were.

Face it.. all caps and cuss words gone.

if you still believe him, defend him, or anything, recognize that his largest promise, his biggest rallying cry is a total and complete busted lie.  His supposed great ability to negotiate has proven to be nothing more than feebly whining "pleasepleasepleaseplesePLEEEAASSSEE".. to the eventual and inevitable "NO".

Wise up. If for no other reason than to at least prove to yourself that you can. because supporting this guy? it's a big giant sign on your forehead that says to anyone who hears you just how much of an idiot you really are.

The military. This military that Trump hollered was in dire need of rebuilding and readiness upgrades.. now has to use the money given to them in the latest budgets to do that...   to build little Donnyboy's wall.

****. This. Clown.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 2
  • Jumbo locked and unlocked this topic