Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 hours ago, visionary said:

Christ, I can't take much more of the media lately. As ya'll might notice, I have a lot of downtime at work. (do IT type stuff :) ) I generally fill the downtime with a mixture of news or sportstalk; radio, podcasts, lotsa ES. Media is getting insufferable all across the board. All of it, left wing, right wing ,nightly news, local news, national news, news from ****ing Saturn 

Look at this godamm article for chrissakes:

*sorry, quote's all wonky on mobile browsers

Jesus mary and joseph, its like reading a bad fight promo.

How about: BREAKING NEWS: Senators go to work. Might have to stay late.

Geez, it's right out in the open for all to see. The Republicans and Trump voters don't care about corruption that's right under their noses.

They spent since the 90s trying to find dirt on Hillary, and the last eight years trying to delegitimze Obama and block progressive policies for human beings. 

They are shameful for blocking a Supreme Court nominee for spite. Assholes.

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The Republicans and Trump voters don't care about corruption that's right under their noses.

Essentially overnight, the GOP has shifted the main plank of its policy from free trade to protectionism. Nobody has really seemed to notice or care.

Republicans are intellectually and ideologically bankrupt, and they're capable of doing a complete 180 on their core tenets while maintaining the same voters. 

The criticism of "party over country" is completely justified. 

30 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

How can they hold confirmation hearings even before he's sworn in?

same way he can make nominations.

swearing in is a formality and simply subject to O's term ending.

Once Congress certified the electoral vote he was official.

add

The certification is tomorrow so you still have hope. ;)

9 hours ago, Dan T. said:

CNN: Trump will ask CongressTo Pay for Border Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/

My gosh, Trump was right. The Mexicans are everywhere. Apparently they've taken over Congress.

We're going to end up paying for some wall that either never gets finished, or doesn't work and the folks who chanted about Mexico paying for it will see no problem for it.

34 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

We're going to end up paying for some wall that either never gets finished, or doesn't work and the folks who chanted about Mexico paying for it will see no problem for it.

Thats exactly how its going to happen. And even if it does go down the way he says it will -- we pay upfront, Mexico pays us back -- I guarandamntee that money will never make its way back to the tax payers. I just want to know who is getting rich off of this cause it sure aint the people who voted him into office. 

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Did anyone see Rachel last night?  

They're planning on 7 (yes, that's SE7EN) confirmation hearings in ONE DAY.  They're obviously smokin' better **** than I get.

Is that unusual?  I honestly dont know what the standard procedure is.

15 hours ago, visionary said:

They had EIGHT years to formulate something "better". If they actually did their jobs, a plan would be ready to go right now.

But alas, they have recognized that a lot of America simply is too stupid to punish the GOP for doing basically nothing but whining and complaining, much resembling the voters themselves.

Must have been the damn elitists and globalists who prevented the GOP from formulating a "better alternative". 

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Thats exactly how its going to happen. And even if it does go down the way he says it will -- we pay upfront, Mexico pays us back -- I guarandamntee that money will never make its way back to the tax payers. I just want to know who is getting rich off of this cause it sure aint the people who voted him into office. 

WHO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL!?!?!? Mexico
Mexic
Mexi
Mex
Me

South Park's depiction of Mr. Garrison as Trump seems more prescient with every passing day. He's such a ****ing moron.

Yeah, the media should definitely report the nonsense claim that Mexico is going to pay for this stupid wall. I want a Canada wall next, preferably made of ice and magic like Game of Thrones. Why not?

Archived