Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 hours ago, bearrock said:

I don't know about historically, but in this day and age, we have Christian conservatives saying pro-choice liberals are baby killers and homosexuals are going to burn in hell.  GOP president elect claimed Mexican illegal immigrants are bringing drugs, crime, and rapists.  And let us not forget Pizzagate.  You really think conservatives get a free pass when it comes to demonizing the opposition?

Hey I'm not denying any of that - I was the one just pointing out the pot calling the kettle black on this and then Larry stepped into a trap of his own making saying it was a false equivalency.  Yes this has progressed to both sides acting the same way instead of only one side acting that way.

16 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

In this day and age, there is no comparison. A large portion of the GOP base instantly sets about demonizing whoever is in the democratic spotlight. Lately it seems that the more outrageous, blatantly dishonest, and science fictioney the accusation, the better.

It's SOP for the political game. It's been a staple of our "democratic" process since inception. All advesaries do it. It's part of the "job".

18 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Lived in Denver, after legalization, for a year. Before then I was always obviously pro legalization. After? Nope. I compare it to Vegas (another place I live). Vegas is great for 3 days, 4 days, a week. After that it just becomes suffocating. Overwhelming. That's how living in the middle of full legalization felt to me. Just too much. It's everywhere. The shops, the people, the culture, the high drivers. Everywhere.

On top of that people act like marijuana is as healthy as spring water. Mother nature man. Wrong. There are serious health hazards to marijuana use and a lot more we don't even know yet. Example

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/wrong-diagnosis-of-emerging-pot-disease-can-leave-patients-sick/article_fe4829d4-f8e2-58ee-a4fb-bc33c89332be.html

Addiction issues, mental health issues, issues with juveniles, regulation issues. Etc etc etc. The pie in the sky hippy fantasy is a bunch of bull****. I'm not convincing anyone on here but just watch and see.

Full decriminalization, not full legalization.

Glad you posted this I've posted how Colorado Springs has become a dump since legalization occurred. There have been significant negative consequences  across Colorado and Washington State since legalization. Glad Arizona defeated that effort.  Homelessness, public intoxication, litter, panhandling etc. have sky rocketed in those states.  

5 hours ago, aREDSKIN said:

It's SOP for the political game. It's been a staple of our "democratic" process since inception. All advesaries do it. It's part of the "job".

Do you ever think for yourself or do you just automatically revert to the reflex action of spewing out the first synaptic misfiring in defense of your chosen political party 100% of the time?

2 hours ago, nonniey said:

Glad you posted this I've posted how Colorado Springs has become a dump since legalization occurred. There have been significant negative consequences  across Colorado and Washington State since legalization. Glad Arizona defeated that effort.  Homelessness, public intoxication, litter, panhandling etc. have sky rocketed in those states.  

Lulz..."litter"???  That's hilarious.

Easy to ignore considering the biased source, however it's probably accurate.  Trump will deregulate us into a huge bubble.

https://news.vice.com/story/its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-right-before-the-great-recession?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Exotic mortgages are receiving triple-A ratings. Former Goldman Sachs bankers are swarming the nexus of government and economics. Share prices for bank stocks are surging. Markets are pricing in a series of interest rate hikes. Stock valuations are nosebleed high. Drill, baby, drill. Is it late 2016 or early 2008? 

It took the United States roughly half a century to forget some of the lessons of the Great Depression, and when we did, we got the banking crises of the 1980s. With the election of Donald Trump, the U.S. now appears ready to beat that record by about four decades. In a new bout of willful forgetting, America is on the verge of reverting to the kinds of policies that prevailed before — and brought on —  the financial meltdown of 2008 and the Great Recession.

3 hours ago, nonniey said:

Correlation does not imply causation.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Do you ever think for yourself or do you just automatically revert to the reflex action of spewing out the first synaptic misfiring in defense of your chosen political party 100% of the time?

Umm, perhaps ones needs to look no further than one own self to........nevermind not worth the effort.

Political muckraking is in the soil of this nation. Both sides have made a career of it. it's part and parcel of the political discourse of this nation. To in any way try to deny or mitigate that is beyond ignorant.

1 hour ago, aREDSKIN said:

Political muckraking is in the soil of this nation. Both sides have made a career of it. it's part and parcel of the political discourse of this nation. To in any way try to deny or mitigate that is beyond ignorant.

Jesus Christ. "It's in the soil of the nation".... LOL. Yeah, the folks who are making up **** about Hillary and Obama are pretty much American heroes. I'm the one who is "beyond ignorant" for thinking that they are a slime.

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

^

You could also rename that map as a source of America's tax revenues.

Overly inflated opinion if as the Dems say the rich don't pay taxes.:)

Will they deduct the Billion they threw away on Hillary?

3 hours ago, twa said:

Once again Conservatives confusing people with geography, and acting like Hillary did get a single vote in any place she didn't win.

This is foolish to the Nth degree, and only a fool would act like it meant anything at all. But then there are a lot of fools running around lately...seems we elected the greatest of all.

Archived