Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Normally I would say that it's more important to judge people by their actions than their words but Trump is pretty easy to figure out even when he's lying. Based on his actual actions and words, what does he care about? His kids, his personal wealth, not being criticized, Russia, twitter... What else?

How about a list of things that he obviously doesn't care about, again, based on his actual words and actions. Honesty, integrity, family values, democracy, the little guy, the Republican Party, our military, national security, responsibility, women... What else?

Sheriff Joe thinks he has evidence that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/12/sheriff-joe-arpaio-the-birther/510857/

Surely Trump supporters, who are reasonable, economically anxious non-stupid people, won't fall for this one...

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ill1f/obamas_birth_certificate_proven_a_forgery/

But hey, we need to see more evidence on this whole Russia thing. 

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

His kids, his personal wealth, not being criticized, Russia, twitter... What else?

I think you're being a bit generous. I'd say he only cares about himself and what he perceives to be his reputation.

At this point I have no reason to believe he would not throw a family member under the bus if it furthered his goals.

1 hour ago, PF Chang said:

Sheriff Joe thinks he has evidence that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent. 

Obvious forgery! And now they have the actual birth certificate the forger copied from! slam dunk baby

What a coincidence that its the same bc submitted by some random lady years ago that corsi@co previously used as evidence Obama's was fake because the fonts didnt match...

?

2 hours ago, tshile said:

I think you're being a bit generous. I'd say he only cares about himself and what he perceives to be his reputation.

At this point I have no reason to believe he would not throw a family member under the bus if it furthered his goals.

Absolutely this. Trump only gives a damn about himself, his company, his wealth, and his "legacy". There's not a damn thing he's done to suggest otherwise. Part of me thinks he'd literally burn down this country if he could buy up the land cheap and resale it for a profit.

I was just talking to the conservative friends and it's amusing to listen to them deflect when they aren't following along with the talking points. Apparently this is a new GOP even though they had no response when I said you re-elected all the same people to Congress. They also didn't say a word when I pointed out things like how the new Labor Sec doesn't believe in a minimum wage and ran his US company on the backs of low paying service jobs. Everything became about Obama or Hillary or about how the CIA was wrong about the Iraq war. They literally didn't have an answer for what the GOP stood for right now. 

It seems they simply hate Obama and Hillary and don't really stand for any policies. 

26 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So....Monica Crowley is part of the administration now?  What is her experience besides being a supportive cable news pundit of Trump?

At one point during the campaign Trump referenced "the shows" as his primary/only source of foreign policy discussion/ideas/"facts"/etc.

"The shows" being cable news networks MSNBC, CNN (despite repeatedly claiming he doesn't watch CNN), and FoxNews.

It's not surprising he would put people from "the shows" in his administration. To him that's the height of political intellectualism.

Lot of troubling stuff on Crowley, but she does have some experience/knowledge on foreign policy.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/12/fox-news-cuts-ties-with-analyst-monica-crowley-reported-trump-admin-pick-232692

Crowley was formerly a foreign policy assistant and communications director for former President Richard Nixon.

http://www.washingtonspeakers.com/speakers/speaker.cfm?SpeakerID=7388

A writer and scholar who holds a Ph.D. in foreign affairs from Columbia University,

(She still seems like a nut though)

17 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It seems they simply hate Obama and Hillary and don't really stand for any policies. 

Part of me actually wishes that were true.  That they'll spend the next four years staging photo ops and rallies, and burning straw figures of Hillary, and not actually implement any actual policies.  

But unfortunately, I think the GOP has demonstrated that they are actually brutally efficient at implementing absolutely devastating policies.  (For example, I'm looking at the laundry list of things they want to ram through in SC, with the last part of their power.)  

Archived