Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Yes it is outright thievery. 

no one agrees with it unless they are on the take. Not even trump supporters like me.

but before I go chomping down on a cyanide pill I’d like to point out that the only guy who has a chance of beating trump is Bernie, and he is all for taking what you have earned and redistributing it to others via government social welfare programs.

You can hate trump and his supporters all you want but there is a lot of hypocrisy here.

I doubt Bernie is all who can win.

As far as hypocrisy,, understand that I think the fix is in. i think it's over, and i think trump will find a way to stay in office until the house burns down around him.

I think you all have enabled a guy who is devoid of any of the values we claim to hold as Americans, and will do all he can to take as much as he can. I also think most Trump supporters will bend over backwards to justify his stealing it.  After all, this group swallows every single lie he spews and defends it. There may be a few who see through it, but not enough to stop the rest.

Best be ready.

~Bang

Just now, Bang said:

I doubt Bernie is all who can win.

As far as hypocrisy,, understand that I think the fix is in. i think it's over, and i think trump will find a way to stay in office until the house burns down around him.

I think you all have enabled a guy who is devoid of any of the values we claim to hold as Americans, and will do all he can to take as much as he can.

Best be ready. If i'm right, he will ask you to kill Americans for him.

~Bang

Biden has no chance. He doesn’t have enough charisma.

I think Bernie is a nutcase and disagree with almost everything he says, but he does have appeal with Americans who feel they have been victimized. He at least has a very low chance.

i get why you are so anti trump, I’ve watched this forum’s members slowly degrade over the last couple years and trump has been the ultimate troll of the democrats. The anti trump bias is so strong that people’s perception is heavily skewed.

trump supporters may strongly dislike democrats and leftists but nationalism is a strong component of trump supporters as well and at the end of the day, the crazy leftists that are US citizens are in fact, still US citizens. Killing Americans would not be allowed by the populace.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Trying out the old “please don’t throw me in the briar patch” strategy.

Don’t confuse me. I don’t want to be placed in the lefty briar patch either.

and I didn’t vote for trump; though I may now because he is doing a better job than I expected.

9 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I think Bernie is a nutcase and disagree with almost everything he says, but he does have appeal with Americans who feel they have been victimized. He at least has a very low chance.

as shown so far, these people aren't dependable to show up at the polls.....they just whine and complain on social media and think that's how you get someone elected.

17 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Biden has no chance. He doesn’t have enough charisma.

i get why you are so anti trump, I’ve watched this forum’s members slowly degrade over the last couple years and trump has been the ultimate troll of the democrats. The anti trump bias is so strong that people’s perception is heavily skewed.

trump supporters may strongly dislike democrats and leftists but nationalism is a strong component of trump supporters as well and at the end of the day, the crazy leftists that are US citizens are in fact, still US citizens. Killing Americans would not be allowed by the populace.

Your assumption that I am a democrat is totally wrong. I've only ever belonged to one party, and it isn't the democrats.
i am anti trump because of every single thing he stands for.

I think he's sold us out, and i think he's a puppet of the Russians.

I'm a leftist like Trump is an honest man. 

I think the fact that the GOP and it's propaganda has boiled all of you into thinking everything is only one or the other is part of the massive problem. 

Nationalism so rampant that they have decided that which the nation has long stood for is null and void.
they aren't nationalists. They think they are, and they think Trump is. Their national pride is rooted in racism, hatred, and a sense of entitlement.
He's not. He's a con man, an habitual liar and a thief.  he is the end product of 25 years of heavy propaganda that have you all believing that the way he and Mcconnell behaves are "patriotic", and the only reason they appear so is the propaganda has convinced so many of you that it's either A or B, and that other Americans who do not believe in their bull**** are enemies of the country.

They will do anything to gain power, and have. They will do everything to hold it. And by "everything" i mean 'everything'.

Trump has shown every single historical trait of the despot, the authoritarian and the dictator, and his supporters simply don't care.

~Bang

1 minute ago, Larry said:

You expected a nuclear war by now?  :) 

I expected a rich person who has never been the same as any of the common people to not do what he said he was going to do, and to use the office for personal gain

he at least done what he said he was going to do for the most part; the personal gain factor is up for debate.

4 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

the personal gain factor is up for debate.

Jesus ****, no it isn’t. The guy is literally using his golf courses and resorts as a way to make money from the government, when he promised not to do so. He’s spent more time golfing on his properties in three years than eight years of Obama golf trips (which he routinely criticized). 

You live in an enormous bubble of bull**** if you think it’s “up for debate”.

7 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I expected a rich person who has never been the same as any of the common people to not do what he said he was going to do, and to use the office for personal gain

he at least done what he said he was going to do for the most part; the personal gain factor is up for debate.

What has he done? And I don't get how anyone paying attention finds the personal gain factor debatable. 

9 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

How is the personal gain up for debate?

How do you look at this stupid mother****er of a person who can't even get that it takes 1-1/2 years for a vaccine to be produced and think "that's my guy"?

God I hate how terrible at life and critical thinking trump supporters portray themselves to be.

7 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

It is only up for debate due to massive ignorance.

And that isn't a debate. A debate occurs when facts matter to the discussion, and on the right, the only 'facts' that matter are the "alternative facts" that they spin out to cover for his ****.

These people lie to you on a daily basis, again and again about every single thing there is, and your side swallows it like the gospel.

there is no debating that.

~Bang

1 hour ago, sportjunkie07 said:

....he does have appeal with Americans who feel they have been victimized.

...Trump has been the ultimate troll of the democrats. 

A White House Occupant supporter points out that Sanders supporters feel they have been victimized. 

That's what I look for in a leader: The ability to troll those he is supposed to lead. 

Charisma: The ability to get a group of people to chant "Lock her up" & "Mexico will pay for it". 

Healthcare is easy. 

I know more than the Generals. 

4 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

A White House Occupant supporter points out that Sanders supporters feel they have been victimized. 

That's what I look for in a leader: The ability to troll those he is supposed to lead. 

Charisma: The ability to get a group of people to chant "Lock her up" & "Mexico will pay for it". 

Healthcare is easy. 

I know more than the Generals. 

"I have done more for religion than ANYBODY"

to me this one was the funniest and most damning of the typical trump pinhead..

I mean, what are the typical trump supporters if not good ol' God Fearin' Christians?
And he says THIS?

he is everything their precious Jesus would HATE, and they love him. 

he is a case study in how effective propaganda works on the weak mind.

It is truly astonishing. 

~Bang

Come on everyone, Trump totally kept his promise to drain the swamp.  Not only in government, but in the private sector too!

https://trac.syr.edu/tracreports/crim/597/?mod=article_inline

The latest available case-by-case records from the Department of Justice (DOJ) show that the prosecution of white-collar offenders in January 2020 reached an all-time low since tracking began during the Reagan Administration. Only 359 defendants were prosecuted in January 2020. Almost all of these were individuals rather than businesses. January 2020's prosecutions continued a downward slide, dropping 8 percent from a year ago, and were down 25 percent from just five years ago.

Federal white-collar prosecutions have fallen from their peak of over 1,000 in June 2010 and February 2011. Figure 1 and Table 1 show white-collar prosecutions on an annual basis starting with the Reagan Administration back in fiscal year 1986. During the Obama Administration in FY 2011, they reached over 10,000. If prosecutions continue at the same pace for the remainder of FY 2020, they are projected to fall to 5,175 - almost half the level of their Obama-era peak.

We don't have enough white collar criminals to prosecute anymore! Yay!  Go team!

I think when people talk about Trump keeping his promises, the appointment of SCOTUS judges (which any of the GOP candidates would've done) and trying to deal with immigration are often cited. I don't blame Trump or any president for trying to get a better handle on border security. But I think Obama was trying to do a lot of the same, at least as far as deportations were concerned, at least In his first term. But he started to get held up by the courts. Unless the immigration laws are changed, you're going to be hindered to solve the problem. But the true hardliners want even little to no LEGAL immigration as well. However, as even people in the Administration are now admitting, we need more immigrants for the economy, as Americans aren't having enough children to provide a needed replacement rate in the population. 

Archived