Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Don't worry.  According to Doctor Donny, Coronavirus will go away when the warm weather comes. 

Yep & his buttboy Rush says it's no worse "...than a "common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump..." They both need to head to the hospitals to visit some of the patients with the virus...

"Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh claimed on his show Monday that the potentially lethal coronavirus afflicting several countries is nothing more than a “common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump ― even as he also asserted it was a “bioweapon” created by China in a laboratory.

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said at the start of his lengthy, misinformation-filled rant.

“Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. ... I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”"

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-trump-023911730.html

Of all the things I read today, the fact that the White House staff has to treat the president like a toddler when it comes to food is the funniest.  Apparently they've tried to "make the ice cream less accessible" and "hide cauliflower in his mashed potatoes" to help him lose weight, and it didn't work.

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

Of all the things I read today, the fact that the White House staff has to treat the president like a toddler when it comes to food is the funniest.  Apparently they've tried to "make the ice cream less accessible" and "hide cauliflower in his mashed potatoes" to help him lose weight, and it didn't work.

4 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yep & his buttboy Rush says it's no worse "...than a "common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump..." They both need to head to the hospitals to visit some of the patients with the virus...

"Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh claimed on his show Monday that the potentially lethal coronavirus afflicting several countries is nothing more than a “common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump ― even as he also asserted it was a “bioweapon” created by China in a laboratory.

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said at the start of his lengthy, misinformation-filled rant.

“Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. ... I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”"

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-trump-023911730.html

I so look forward to his demise.

Archived