Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Republicans had every advantage possible going there way, except for the fact that Trump made that midterm election a referendum on himself and stuck his nose in deep and said vote as if I'm on the ballot.

Did the same last year and lost governor elections in deep red states and got blown out in Virginia. 

The impression of Trump’s popularity far outweighs the data on it. He’s a joker who barely got elected by a margin of 90,000 votes and his party has been thrashed in elections ever since. 

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

This seems to be contradicted by the 2018 election though. He lost tons of ground in places where he did very well in 2016, and in important states. He's bleeding voters over time, but since he's only focused on catering to his base (so they can make him feel worshiped) he isn't getting any of them back and isn't picking up new voters from anywhere else. He's going to have a tough time of it I think. 

Midterms aren't predictors of presidential year elections. If they were, we would've had a President Dole & Romney. Trump wasn't on the ballot, so he really didn't lose anything. His party did.

To win in 2020, the Dems have to get 3 type of voters:

1. Get all the 2016 Hillary voters

2. Get the 2008 Obama voters, who didn't vote in 2016, to vote in 2020.

3. New voter, who don't vote or haven't voted in years.

After the Russian/Trump/GOP have their say; there is no way way those Trump voters, who voted Dam in 2018, don't vote for Trump again. They will vote for Trump again. . Only the Sanders Trump voters will flip.

I wouldn't pin winning 2020 on getting Trump voters to flip.

Also, while Trump will lose the popular vote by a larger margin; he will get more votes than he did in 2016. The Dems have to get more votes in the states to get 270.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Midterms aren't predictors of presidential year elections. If they were, we would've had a President Dole & Romney. Trump wasn't on the ballot, so he really didn't lose anything. His party did.

To win in 2020, the Dems have to get 3 type of voters:

1. Get all the 2016 Hillary voters

2. Get the 2008 Obama voters, who didn't vote in 2016, to vote in 2020.

3. New voter, who don't vote or haven't voted in years.

After the Russian/Trump/GOP have their say; there is no way way those Trump voters, who voted Dam in 2018, don't vote for Trump again. They will vote for Trump again. . Only the Sanders Trump voters will flip.

I wouldn't pin winning 2020 on getting Trump voters to flip.

Also, while Trump will lose the popular vote by a larger margin; he will get more votes than he did in 2016. The Dems have to get more votes in the states to get 270.

Trump wasn't on the ballot but he made it absolutely sparkling clear in his speeches on the campaign trail that it was all about him. And what Trump voters would have voted Dem in 2018?

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Trump wasn't on the ballot but he made it absolutely sparkling clear in his speeches on the campaign trail that it was all about him. And what Trump voters would have voted Dem in 2018?

I think some suburban women who voted Trump in 2016, voted Dem in 2018. The Dems won the House by winning GOP districts.

As if any of these dip****s actually read the law in question. 

And holy ****. I love how in Matt Gaetz's tweet in the snopes article says "Nobody is above the law. She must be held accountable." A die hard Trumper in Congress just said, ostensibly with a straight face, "nobody is above the law".

Really, you dick cheese for brains numbnuts? 

Matt Gaetz is a certain type of hypocrite

Those who have no interest in a standard at all and only use it as a tool mask their true intentions and damage those who do, by holding them to the most extreme measure of a standard. This is done in an effort to dilute or destroy the very meaning and fidelity of the given standard itself through false equivalency and a corruption of meaning and nuance through an over-reduction into simplicity.

Archived