Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

russia can do whatever they want. I don’t blame them for attempting it. That’s not making an excuse for trump.  

Spoken like a true conservative 🙄

Russia interfering in our election = They can do whatever they want.

Joe Biden fundraiser to save the USPS = small & petty.

Trump bragging about grabbing women’s genitals = he’s just being edgy (when just last night you personally complained about exactly that in the halftime show)

And there are plenty of other examples where your hot takes on whether something is ok or not line up perfectly with whatever the GOP is telling you and not at all with the reality of whether they are actually OK or not.

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Spoken like a true conservative 🙄

Russia interfering in our election = They can do whatever they want.

Joe Biden fundraiser to save the USPS = small & petty.

Trump bragging about grabbing women’s genitals = he’s just being edgy (when just last night you personally complained about exactly that in the halftime show)

And there are plenty of other examples where your hot takes on whether something is ok or not line up perfectly with whatever the GOP is telling you and not at all with the reality of whether they are actually OK or not.

Ridiculous people are just gonna be ridiculous.

~Bang

26 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Looks like Trump is about to lose one of his supporters. Apparently, Limbaugh announced he has advanced lung cancer.

He's just faking this for media attention and sympathy and it's a plot to make himself appear stronger when he suddenly beats it at his old age. Do I have any proof of this? No, but that's never stopped him before. **** him. 

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Tell Trumpers complaining about the show that it was "Just a locker room half time show" and they should accept it then. 

I would love for that video of Trump dicking around during the national anthem be the only thing we talk about for 8 months again cause it’s just soooo disrespectful.

he is such a hypocrite. It’s crazy to me that there are legit people who don’t see it. But I guess they watch propaganda for news so it should surprise me. 

That whole Kardashian clemency for Alice thing.  Don't get me wrong, it was a great thing that the lady was freed, but the article brings up a point I don't think is thought of enough.  The real issue is that these people are being jailed in the first place, often for ridiculous amounts of time.  Most of these pardons, while good, are coming as a result of someone famous or connected that is advocating on their behalf.  For every individual that has that benefit, there are likely 50 who are in the same situation that aren't thought about.

The clemency is a good story but the real work that needs to be done to change the policies on the front end that doesn't send these folks to prison to serve hard time in the first place.

21 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I would love for that video of Trump dicking around during the national anthem be the only thing we talk about for 8 months again cause it’s just soooo disrespectful.

he is such a hypocrite. It’s crazy to me that there are legit people who don’t see it. But I guess they watch propaganda for news so it should surprise me. 

In cases like this (where there's seriously no actual way to even try to spin what he was doing) what Trump supporters seem to fall back on is "He's triggering the libs". To them that makes anything he does ok. If he literally nuked a US city he didn't like because the mayor said something mean about him they'd say it was ok because it triggered the libs. Their entire lives are fueled by spite. 

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Soon all of his supporters will fool around during the national anthem as a show of support to Trump.  

4 hours ago, visionary said:

Deeply gifted orator.

"I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?"    - A literal Donald Trump quote.

Deeply gifted. 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, mistertim said:

Deeply gifted orator.

"I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?"    - A literal Donald Trump quote.

Deeply gifted. 

Reminds me of this

22 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Remember back when Obama was triggering the conservatives daily.........(because he was black)

He's still triggering them, and he isn't even POTUS anymore (though he is still black, so there's that). Hell, he's hardly even in the public light anymore. They simply can't get over the guy. Trump especially...that dude is ****ing obsessed with Obama. I think Trump would be willing to burn everything he owns to the ground if he thought he'd get to say he beat Obama by doing it.

Archived