Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

29 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I thought we were talking a just about people who were pro-life in general.  I’m sure there are people who are pro-life that don’t support Trump and his “sheep”.

You're right, there is a difference.

I've never been against the Right to Life movement..  to each their own, and they have the right to march and protest and try o change laws they disagree with,, this is the American way. i am 'against' it in that i am pro choice. (AND, i will go one further to say I would not do it. I never had the "problem" come up when i was too young to handle it, and the birth of my son cemented in me the undeniable fact that i could not.)
You don't see me in those debates, just as you don't (often) see me in religious discussions on this site. A lot of people i respect here believe things i disagree with, and I try to stay out of those discussions that in my experience only lead to conflict. I'm not changing my mind, and neither are they. (Granted, occasionally i get disgusted and refer to it as a Sky Fairy and other assorted nastiness,, but I'm human, i guess.)
I don't have to agree with them to recognize the rights of people to protest.

But when Trump gets involved, it instantly poisons it due to the unbelievable level of hypocrisy it takes to accept him, and ESPECIALLY in this area.

(sorry, i keep adding to this.)
I am disgusted by politicians lack of spine in confronting him, in toadying up to him, the complete compromising of the republican party,, and the burial of actual conservative thought. But it makes me absolutely sick to see it out of evangelicals.  No shame. None. I can't believe that if the God does exisxt, that these people haven't got the slightest bit of awareness of what they are doing and saying in His name. i cannot understand how the people of faith in this country have not risen up to reject this.
Like i said, i think it's all a load of ****, but if you look at every single description of the Devil.. every warning they ever gave us as to how to see him.. well, there he is. And he's taken control.

~Bang

36 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I thought we were talking a just about people who were pro-life in general.  I’m sure there are people who are pro-life that don’t support Trump and his “sheep”.

Is there at least one?  No doubt.  

What percentage, do you suppose, of people who identify as "pro life", voted for Trump, and already intend to do so again?  90%?  

In fact, what percentage do you suppose are opposed to impeaching and removing Trump, and replacing him with Pence?  

44 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

People try to split hairs to give themselves some tiny figleaf of cover between supporting Nazis and being Nazis, "I'm not one but I do like their judges/policies/racism/etc"

I've said that I could at least understand if somebody had a position of "I absolutely loathe Trump, but I'll vote for him anyway because of his position on __________.  That position makes it worth putting up with all the baggage."  

If someone could come up with something believable to put in the blank.  Something that wasn't just as despicable as all of the rest that is Trump.  

(Closest I've come to getting something in the blank is "judges".  But then I ask "what policy is it, that you think his judges will get you?  You're committed to packing the entire Judiciary Branch with extremist ideologues, so that you can get what?"  And they can't/won't answer that one.)  

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

Is there at least one?  No doubt.  

What percentage, do you suppose, of people who identify as "pro life", voted for Trump, and already intend to do so again?  90%?  

In fact, what percentage do you suppose are opposed to impeaching and removing Trump, and replacing him with Pence?  

I won't even attempt a guess because I have zero clue.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I won't even attempt a guess because I have zero clue.

Obviously I don't, either.  

But one thing I do know.  

If there were very many Republicans (pro life, or any other faction of the Party) who were unwilling to put up with Everything That Is Trump?  Then he would have been impeached and removed from office by a vote of 95-2, years ago.  

Frankly, if 20% of Republicans on Capitol Hill thought that integrity was more important than Trump, then he would have been removed from office within 6 months of firing the Head or the FBI.  And right now, President Pence would be running for "reelection" as an incumbent President with a good economy.  

Every single Republican in Capitol Hill is willing to actively participate in his coverup, because every single one of them has calculated that 

1)  Willingly lying for Trump will not cost them enough votes to affect the election.  

2)  And retaining power is more important than any (other) principal they hold.  

The Republicans on Capitol Hill think that virtually all Republican voters are at least willing to tolerate everything that comes with Trump.  And they are professionals at knowing what the electorate wants.  (Or, if not "wants", at "how they vote".)

53 minutes ago, Bang said:

I would suggest that if they still are on the Trump train at this point, they will vote for him no matter what.

No. Matter. WHAT.

~Bang

Which is why I have been saying this whole thing doesn't matter.  Those that will vote Trump aren't affected and everyone else already knows he is guilty as hell.

35 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Which is why I have been saying this whole thing doesn't matter.  Those that will vote Trump aren't affected and everyone else already knows he is guilty as hell.

I think you're neglecting the "know he's guilty as hell, and will support him anyway" demographic.  Which I figure composes around half of Trump voters, and every single Republican in Washington.  

But your point is right.  Those folks aren't changing their votes, either.  

3 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

This thread is going to be extremely depressed when Trump is elected to 4 more years.....im popping my popcorn.

Can you share what you are smoking..Unless it's insanity or ignorance we don't need more of that...

2 hours ago, Mooka said:

Ya'll give people way too much credit,

They vote for Trump because they can and it bothers you.

It really is for them because he goes after the libtards and black people. Simple minds and all. Not a one can name a policy that he has implemented that has directly affected them in a positive way. I love it when they bring up the stock market, not knowing that it did better under Obama.

Some bald dude on Don Lemmon was talking about the thing with Pompeo and finding Ukraine on a map.  The bald dude said “he couldn’t find Ukraine on a map if you drew a big letter U and a picture of a crane on it.”  Pretty sure everyone there and at home laughed so hard I peed myself.

i have the about same level of regard for paula white and those xtians of the same bent that i do for most sexual offenders

one is worse than the other but the daylight between them is negligible enough to put them both in the same boat crossing the river styx

20 hours ago, Bang said:

i care much more about Ukraine than whether or not Pompeo dies in a car crash.

~Bang

while this could apply to just about any current goper rep/sen/cab member,  mike does illicit a longing to have somebody go negan on him

i wouldn't mind seeing that smug condescending look on his pious mug alla time reduced to its basic components

Archived