Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

$34 for a t-shirt? Those suckers will skip meals to afford this..... never realizing it was made in one of Ivanka's chinese sweatshops. 'Murica.

Something amazing about a morbidly obese senior citizen with orange skin, a baggy suit jacket and longer tie to look thin calling somebody else anything.

On 1/10/2020 at 7:57 PM, spjunkies said:

This might be my favorite video of all time. 

I'm shocked he genuinely appeared to think long and hard, and not parrot some braindead Trumpet stuff. Must've forgotten to give that one his equilibrium dosage before he passed through.

34 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

guys, he is trolling you.  

Can’t wait for the hand drawn “current observations” weather report paper...

yep. He is. And you’ll be here every step of the way to tell us again why he’s winning, why a president that spends so much of his time trolling half of America he is supposed to represent is perfectly ok with you, and why you respect him so much. 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yep. He is. And you’ll be here every step of the way to tell us again why he’s winning, why a president that spends so much of his time trolling half of America he is supposed to represent is perfectly ok with you, and why you respect him so much. 

nah. Don’t worry, I don’t need four more years of lying for no reason.  Bernie and biden are gonna be a hard sell, so hopefully warren gets the nod... but i don’t see a reason to vote for trump atm, no.

But it is funny. Shouldn’t be... but it is. 

Archived