Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 hours ago, visionary said:
Melania looks so ****ing uncomfortable here.  

Oh you know she's absolutely miserable. She held her nose and married orange bloated Donald Trump with the hope that she would just be able to do whatever she wanted and go all over the world and spend money for the rest of her life, while only having to do the occasional photo op with him (and perform the occasional sex act after a few tall cold ones of vodka). Now she not only has to spend a bunch of time with him, but she's constantly being watched, she probably has little freedom, and she actually has to pretend that she gives a **** about things besides being rich and spending money. 

I don't doubt at all the reports (and I think it was in at least one of the books) that Melania was crying in despair when Trump won the election. 

sad-melania.gif

23 hours ago, visionary said:

Melania looks so ****ing uncomfortable here.  

There is NO superstition of keeping New Year's resolutions secret, you doddering old fool. It's your birthday wish you don't say out loud.

But maybe Fred and Mamma Trump never gave poor Donny a birthday cake with candles to make a wish.

Last week my 13 years old daughter (who created donaldtrumpsucks email address when she was nine) asked if we can move to Canada? I asked her why (i haven't been paying attention to the news). She said Trump has gone mad and Iran is going to nuke the DC area. 

At 9 she knew he sucks. She was right. He still sucks!

Trump needs to be air-dropped in Iran instead. 

Archived