Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

To me this translates to: The (smart) Republicans in office know they're ****ed long term. They know the majority of the country doesn't want their policies. They know that basically every demographic besides white working class males is moving away from them. They know that tying themselves to Donald Trump has basically been a delayed suicide. Trumpism will survive short term but long term they're basically dinosaurs. There are now only a couple of things they can do to try and hold onto power longer term: stop as many (mostly minority) people from voting as possible, and pack the courts with right wing judges who will side with them. 

I find it fascinating that it was the right who used to scream at the clouds about "activist judges". That was one of their calling cards for many years. Now they're trying to make the courts as activist as humanly possible. 

Happy Impeachment Day, Donnyboy.

Yeah, nothing will happen with this impeachment but you are forever stained.

When history looks at the last 2 impeachments, history will side with the Dems for Trump's impeachment. Trump earned his impeachment.  History will look at Clinton's impeachment of being more of a partisan affair. 

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Happy Impeachment Day, Donnyboy.

Yeah, nothing will happen with this impeachment but you are forever stained.

When history looks at the last 2 impeachments, history will side with the Dems for Trump's impeachment. Trump earned his impeachment.  History will look at Clinton's impeachment of being more of a partisan affair. 

I don't see him being impeached but can you impeach someone twice

Watch him mess things up and they might try to impeach him again lol

I bet he takes the most wicked poops lol. I know when he says stuff like this over and over hes projecting. And I have never in my life heard a man talk about toilet problems like he does. 

That or Trump supporters are so literally full of **** to the point where the first thing they say to the president when they see him is "Help me with my pop" which also makes me happy. I want Republicans to run on poops. I want Democrats to come out and denounce all the toilet problems so that Repubs are forced aggressively run on the poop problems in America for the common man. Not them, of course.  

I would enjoy that 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I mean at this point would it shock you if he actually was?

No. No it wouldnt. 

I was hoping that blacks for trump guy was a cutout for like 3 years until someone posted that information about him being a totally real and insane person. 

Archived