Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, gbear said:

Booing the wife of a politician is just bad form. I hated it with Hillary. I hated it with Michelle. I feel the same with Melania. It's classless.

It is, but his scorched earth politics combined with trashing Baltimore set this up. Should be some great outrage on Fox tonight about unruly youth.

1 hour ago, gbear said:

Booing the wife of a politician is just bad form. I hated it with Hillary. I hated it with Michelle. I feel the same with Melania. It's classless.

I'm a bit torn on it. On one hand, with a straight face Melania goes around occasionally talking about anti-bullying initiatives while being married to one of the worst cyber-bullies in the world. It would be like Hillary going around making speeches excoriating women who stay with men who cheat on them.

On the other hand she was there speaking about the opioid crisis which is unrelated. 

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I have zero problem with them booing Mrs. Trump. 

She he deserves it by herself without relation to him. Add him in and shes lucky they don’t stone people in America. 

“I don’t really care, do you?” This isn’t the same as Hillary or Michelle etc. this woman is an actual part and contributor to this bull****. She Deserves to be booed everywhere she goes the same as the rest of the Trump family. 

26 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Did the Flock.....run so far away?

never a wrong time to post a La La Land clip. 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

“I don’t really care, do you?” This isn’t the same as Hillary or Michelle etc. this woman is an actual part and contributor to this bull****. She Deserves to be booed everywhere she goes the same as the rest of the Trump family. 

The only ones I have any sympathy for are Baren cause he’s a child and Trumps sister who I believe hates him. That’s it. 

Scorched earth politics belittles our country. At the end of the day, the strength of our republic is only what we can do when we are done with our political fights. To the extent we pick fights along our tribal lines, we harden our distaste for anything from the othwr political party.

Yes, Trump seems to thrive on political fights. The question is why do we all have to? Shall we throw away half the people in this country? Besides, have you noticed he loses every policy debate when actually defending what he wants to do? Stay on subject and ignore culture war crap where he can rile his base. 

There is no way to wrestle a pig in their pen without getting muddy, so why try to be the piggier pig? I aspire to better.

Show some class.

53 minutes ago, gbear said:

Show some class.

Personally I'll reserve what little class I have for people who don't lock children in cages and separate them permanently from their families. Those who don't hate gays, minorities, and women. Melange is a part of all of those who don't deserve my class.

1 hour ago, gbear said:

Scorched earth politics belittles our country. At the end of the day, the strength of our republic is only what we can do when we are done with our political fights. To the extent we pick fights along our tribal lines, we harden our distaste for anything from the othwr political party.

solid textbook sentiments and i like the beat, but context matters in human events

there are times when the best answer is to accept the futility of further attempts at reconciliation or cooperation and simply annihilate the opposition and then absorb and manage any survivors willing to fully submit to all demands---at least that's what the nuns taught me

Yes, Trump seems to thrive on political fights. The question is why do we all have to?

because it's in the rules. read the rules.

Shall we throw away half the people in this country?

yes. but disposal should be environmentally responsible. and there should be a ceremony, though i wouldn't attend.

Besides, have you noticed he loses every policy debate when actually defending what he wants to do?

you haven't noticed everyone noticing it?

Stay on subject and ignore culture war crap where he can rile his base. 

you were not invited to many parties growing up.

There is no way to wrestle a pig in their pen without getting muddy, so why try to be the piggier pig? I aspire to better.

i don't want to say you're better than a pig cuz i have a fairly high opinion of pigs as a species.

i do feel guilty that, like you here, i use pig-terms to "dehumanize" vermin---i mean humans.

Show some class.

martin c took a dump in your car

(****ing with ya gbear---don't ever change)

6 minutes ago, Bang said:

I have no pity for Melania.
But then again i also don't think it's a coincidence that a beauty queen from Putin's back yard ends up marrying Putin's future puppet that he will use to rip our country to pieces.

~Bang

in my book, it's not just the botox/silicon repository cum rooskie hooker/handler that gets no slack

neither does airhead ivampa, idjit eric and his stepford animatron, or douchebag donny jr. and his foxhole

my sentiment that any really bad juju befalling trump would be welcome, extends to them

Archived