Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

10 minutes ago, Larry said:

Already working on trying to justify the administration authorizing the murder of an american-resident journalist, just in case denying it falls through, huh?  :) 

Already changing from authorizing arrest to authorizing murdering? :ols: 

37 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We all know it is though. Totally makes sense why **** went down the way it did now. 

Everything really does fit into place if the news is true about the Kushner call. 

And wasn't Khashoggi over there investigating Kushner/MBS ties at the time of his murder?  

I keep finding it weird that Trump supposedly campaigned on "draining the swamp" but every single action he takes when it comes to investigations tends to be the exact "Swamp-like" behavior he campaigned against.  Not that half the country believed anything he said in the first place, but for those that took a chance on him (I am disregarding the true believers) how can they not plainly see this?

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

Why would the Saudis need permission to arrest someone?  Isn't that what extradition is for?  

He was not arrested here so why would permission even be needed?

Not a citizen here, he is a Saudi.

makes no sense

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I keep finding it weird that Trump supposedly campaigned on "draining the swamp" but every single action he takes when it comes to investigations tends to be the exact "Swamp-like" behavior he campaigned against.  Not that half the country believed anything he said in the first place, but for those that took a chance on him (I am disregarding the true believers) how can they not plainly see this?

I'd say the #1 cause is likely "scandal fatigue".  

Which the Trump defenders are counting on.  And intentionally feeding.  

Let's face it, compared to the vast majority of the population, the occupants of this thread are much better informed about politics and the situation.  

(How terrifying is that, boys and girls?)  

While being able to tell what's going on isn't exactly rocket science, and doesn't exactly require advanced degrees, throwing up your hands, saying "both sides", and just ignoring all of it is even easier.  

Which, as I said, people are counting on.  Yell real loud about conspiracy theories that no idiot could possibly fall for, and hope that most people get tired of all the yelling.  

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Because they are stupid as Trump is.

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

That whole gotta skip Trump Jokes on Netflix thing is ****ing magical. Talk about a safe space hahaha

I almost assume it is a trolling of Trump supporters because if it was being done in a genuine fashion wouldn't there be skip options on all the comedy specials and/or trigger warnings for jokes about specific people or groups etc etc etc?

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I almost assume it is a trolling of Trump supporters because if it was being done in a genuine fashion wouldn't there be skip options on all the comedy specials and/or trigger warnings for jokes about specific people or groups etc etc etc?

In the article it says that seth myers requested it.

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Remember Trump is as much a reflection as he is an individual person.

Just think of Trump carrying around a giant "Get Government out of my Medicare" sign.

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

the swamp has been drained a bit, but it turns out most of the crooks were on his team..

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

the swamp has been drained a bit, but it turns out most of the crooks were on his team..

Plenty of crooks to go around. I am plenty fine seeing any Dem crooks go down just as well as GOP.  Just sort of confused me why people thought a life-long crook was actually interested in taking down crooks.

also how has trumps tax return not been leaked by now? Snowden released tons of sensitive information no one cared about (or average citizen) but yet half the nation is going to court to get a peak up the skirt and his tax returns are sealed tighter than an oyster’s fossil.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Plenty of crooks to go around. I am plenty fine seeing any Dem crooks go down just as well as GOP.  Just sort of confused me why people thought a life-long crook was actually interested in taking down crooks.

crooks always want to take down other crooks.

Archived