Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

MSNBC throwing gas on the fire with their partisan BS and complaining on how it burns?  That's not how it works throwing your opinion in the news like that and suprised when we express ours. 

This is what I mean by them not being as bad as Fox but still not helping because they refuse to do their job and jus tell us the news so we can have our own opinion.

They are not the moral authority on how we react to what's going on, they abdicated that stance by trying to steer us how to react to this.

The rumored PBS Newshour channel cant get here soon enough.

Have to confess, I'm unaware of why everybody's dumping on MSNBC.  (At least, right now.)  

Because they had one person who said he would like our political discourse to become less ugly?  

Yean, I can understand why people are triggered by the argument that "It's unamerican to disagree with the President" argument.  Since it only seems to exist when he's a Republican.  

But I don't think the correct response to overreaction is an overreaction, either.  

Did I miss something they did, that deserves this reaction?  

Naw its just the Unamerican thing (which he throws out, often) coming from Joe Scarborough of all people. Honestly I see where he is coming from in that its pretty unbecoming, but then he goes on to say that it doesn't happen in this country and that its the kind of thing you see in countries where law and order doesn't exist or something to that effect. 

One, America isnt better than anyone right now. Two, just like you said there arnt many things more American than voicing your displeasure to a public official. He, being a retired public official, should know that. 

Im also sure there is alot of "Ex republican sides with Donald Trump over protests" going on someplace too. 

Archived