brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Well, ****, a new page, and i don't want to quote the photo, but drop back one post and look at the difference in hand size between the normal man and the fat piece of **** traitor.

Just a quick left cross.. Trump having his mouth wired shut for six weeks would be awesome.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Indeed, knowing “when to be out of town” was one of the top nuggets of advice that Kevin Hassett, the president’s former top economic adviser, said he’d received from a predecessor and had to offer his successor.

Wow, they aren't even sending Stephen Miller out there to pull his "Corpse of a former horrible person feigning indignation at every question" routine?

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Don't know why.  

If they had any trouble at all lying their asses off for him, they wouldn't be there.  

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Is it Infrastructure Week?!?

"Yep, once more, with feeling this time, people..."

~my HS band director :806:

• Haha 4

The most corrupt administration i have ever seen, led by a compulsive liar and a cheat, a traitorous criminal..  is concerned about corruption.

i would like to spit in his eye on national television.

The hubris, the audacity..   again, if you support this, swallow a knife.

~Bang

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

One thing about them that makes things pretty easy...just listen to what they say and then think of the exact opposite, and that's what they're really doing. Talking about corruption being a problem? Probably means they're rolling back anti-corruption measures and doing super corrupt ****. Calling someone a criminal? Probably  means they just got caught doing something criminal. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well, then lets hope Trump says he wants to investigate people choking to death on a Big Mac.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Uh....

Hmm.  Apparently it was from a couple months ago.  The fact that it was done months back and Lindsey knew that Trump was doing something to help Zarrab is interesting.

Edited by visionary

So either Fox News gets their hosts to get "back in line" as state media, or some folks getting fired. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

What a complete fraud. Every time he's interviewed should start with questions about this. Then playing clips of himself from the Clinton years on impeachment, what is criminal or not. Who cares about his opinion on today? He's compromised. 

• Like 1

I wonder why people think that....  How odd.

🤔

Edited by visionary

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

What a complete fraud. Every time he's interviewed should start with questions about this. Then playing clips of himself from the Clinton years on impeachment, what is criminal or not. Who cares about his opinion on today? He's compromised. 

I think ev ery interview with Graham should begin with 

**** you you traitorous bootlicking piece of ****. Any comment?|
No? well, a follow up. Many people are saying "**** you, you traitorous bootlicking piece of ****". Do you have any rebuttal?

End the interview with an open hand slap across his face.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Haha 3