Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

6c06822c-8873-47bf-a7e6-40426ab1312c.jpg

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

“Obliterating the economy” is probably the one thing that Trump can and will deliver.

Only if they sell him the economy, first.  

Hell, he hasn't even obliterated the American economy.  Yet.  

10 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

How is it remotely acceptable to talk to an 'ally' like this? Jesus christ

Pretty sure the way he talks to "allies" is along the lines of "Hey, Rudy, go talk to this guy in Ukraine.  Alone.  Make sure he knows what I want."

how dare they question don's great and unmatched wisdom

if they're not careful, don and stevie and billybarr may have lindsey and marco hung for treason as an example to any goper who dare criticize him on anything

which would then put me in that extremely uncomfortable position of finding even a pile of vile debris like don can be right about some things

Also wondering.  

1)  Maybe this discussion belongs more in the Syria thread than the Trump cabinet one?  

2)  I admit, I haven't been paying attention, here.  (A common confession on my part.)  What's Turkey's motive, here?  Have the Kurds been attacking Turkey?  (I could see that happening.  Them deciding that all these weapons we've given them means they can liberate the Turkish Kurds.  But has it been happening?  Or is Turkey simply afraid that it might, in the future?)  

Is Turkey defending itself?  Or conducting a preemptive strike against a bunch of uppity minorities who might give oppressed Turks ideas?  

24 minutes ago, Larry said:

2)  I admit, I haven't been paying attention, here.  (A common confession on my part.)  What's Turkey's motive, here?  Have the Kurds been attacking Turkey?  (I could see that happening.  Them deciding that all these weapons we've given them means they can liberate the Turkish Kurds.  But has it been happening?  Or is Turkey simply afraid that it might, in the future?)  

Turkey’s border with Syria is mostly populated by Kurds, many who want their own autonomous state. Turkey views the formation of an independent Kurdish state in this part of Syria as likely escalating the Kurdish separatist movement within its own borders.

And this is the guy the "majority of the military" supports?  Why again?

Weird how the first resistance to Trump by his lapdogs is when it comes to something military-related.   They know in their hearts there is an unqualified fool in the white house, and his actions are costing lives.  How many are too many for them to keep going along with his idiocy?

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Turkey’s border with Syria is mostly populated by Kurds, many who want their own autonomous state. Turkey views the formation of an independent Kurdish state in this part of Syria as likely escalating the Kurdish separatist movement within its own borders.

This worry of theirs seems a lot less legitimate years after the Kurdish forces took over the area.  Right now it looks a lot more like a land grab and an excuse to kill Kurds. 

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Figured that was going to happen (if it hadn't already.)  

The US Department of Justice intends to go to court to argue that the POTUS is immune from even being investigated for violating criminal law.  

Can the AG be impeached for that?  

This Turkey-Syria stuff is reiterating the point I made (probably 100 pages ago at least now) that the problem with a know-nothing person in the white house is that they are in charge of foreign policy decisions.  It is one thing for someone not to be an expert on every single conflict going on around the world, but does anyone think Trump has ever had a single though on some of these regions, conflicts, wars, situations etc etc etc.....outside of a single generic tweet over the years?  

What in Trump's resume leading up to the election gave anyone any confidence what so ever that he would be a sound mind on foreign policy?  Dude can fake knowing about some things, but it he is getting played by foreign leaders left and right because they all know how stupid the guy is.  It's painfully obvious.  He has zero business making these kinds of decisions and/or negotiating.  He is in way over his head.  

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

So um....

Figures that Pat Robertson's problem with the plan, is that it reduces the chance of America being involved in an Armageddon Holy War.  

Pat, you just made me support Donald Trump.  A little.  

Archived