Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

24 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Then perhaps we will not turn over all of his communications to the Congress.

Maybe just the ones that might have some special importance.

Y'know, like ones that someone is willing to end their career and go whistleblower over.

You know exactly what all the Trump supporters are going to say about him...

3b18tf.jpg

38 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Then perhaps we will not turn over all of his communications to the Congress.

Maybe just the ones that might have some special importance.

Y'know, like ones that someone is willing to end their career and go whistleblower over.

seems hyperbolic, if they wished to end their carear they would simply go to congress with it and avoid the drama.

we have rules for reasons

16 minutes ago, mistertim said:

You know exactly what all the Trump supporters are going to say about him...

3b18tf.jpg

Is that shorthand for partisan hack?

:pint:

inquiring minds and whatnot.

11 minutes ago, twa said:

seems hyperbolic, if they wished to end their carear they would simply go to congress with it and avoid the drama.

we have rules for reasons

Is that shorthand for partisan hack?

:pint:

inquiring minds and whatnot.

Wouldn't going straight to Congress without going through the whistleblower process be illegal? I'm fairly certain that just because the person is willing to risk their career doesn't mean they're willing to risk going to prison. 

As far as "partisan hack" are you still going with the assumption from the start that not only the Intelligence official but also the Trump appointed IG are "partisan hacks" who are just trying to get rid of Trump? Are they working together? Is it a conspiracy? Are the Illuminati involved as well?

C'mon dude, just say it. "Deep state". You know you want to. 

15 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Why? So he can energize his base more with a wall that nobody but them really wants or thinks we need? I guess he really is going all in on the "strategy" of catering strictly to his base for the election. Seems kind of dumb. They're going to vote for him no matter what, and his more "on the fence" supporters are likely people who either don't care about the stupid wall or don't want it.

It could actually end up being a negative for him because it would highlight his willingness to divert as much military funding as needed to his vanity project, no matter how much it may hurt military members in the process, and that could either motivate those fence sitters (if they even truly exist anymore, but that's another topic) to vote for the other candidate or to just sit out the election and not vote at all.

1 hour ago, JCB said:

Giuliani shrieking like a buzzard on CNN. He got to Soros and Hillary in about 90 seconds.

You can always tell how freaked out these ****sticks are by how loud they yell and how quickly they change the subject to Hillary, Obama, or something else. Or how quickly they get to the phrase "Deep State".

Using that standard of judging, they're seriously shook. 

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

My bet on the promise that caused the whistleblower to act:

To the Ukrainian president - you’ll get your $250 million in defense funding if you launch an investigation into Biden. 

Slimy. Blatant, flagrant abuse of power. Probably illegal. 

I think it has to be something like that. I don't see much else that could be serious enough to where an IC professional would find it sufficiently alarming and urgent to file a whistleblower complaint and then for the IG to agree and approve it; and I'd think that bar would have to be even higher when you're talking about the president.

So we may be looking at a sitting POTUS dangling aid money for a country if they would investigate one of his political rivals at home to help his re-election chances. Jesus Christ, if that isn't impeachable what is? Straight up murder?

On 9/18/2019 at 8:05 AM, Larry said:

Oh, I'm sure there's other motives involved, too.  

Let's face it:  Opposing every single thing that has anything to do with the environment has been part of the GOP's "brand" for 50 years.  

You know who signed CARB into law?

Wait for it...

Ronald Reagan

1 hour ago, DCSaints_fan said:

You know who signed CARB into law?

Wait for it...

Ronald Reagan

In 1967. Nixon was pro environment too a few years later. Then the GOP see decided to **** the planet so they could get more $'s from big business.

__

I love when unhinged Rudy shows up.

Sending Rudy out was basically tipping their hand. They do that when they know they could be seriously ****ed by damaging info that's coming out so they send out Rudy to do advanced damage control and try to set the narrative ahead of time.

I have no clue why they continue to feel this is a good idea as he's failed spectacularly at it every time in the past and almost always makes the situation worse in the end. He's a screaming lunatic who ends up owning himself whenever he's questioned. In the above interview with Cuomo he gets outmaneuvered by the dastardly and brilliant tactic of "asking the same question twice within a 30 second time period". 

17 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Here's the clip with Trump showing off the border fence saying it's "It's wired, so we'll know if someone is trying to break through," then asks a Border Patrol general to talk more about it.

The Border Patrol guy says "Sir, there could be some merit in NOT discussing that."  Which, translated, is a polite way of saying "Shut the **** up about the technology of it, you moron."

And the Idiot-in-Chief, not getting the hint,  plows right ahead and talks about it anyway:

Recall a press conference with Gen Schwatrzkopf, during the early stages (air wae) of Desert Storm.  

Q:  General, reports before the attacks went on and on about how Iraq supposedly had the second best air defense system in the world, second only to Moscow.  And we've all seen the video of guns and missiles being fired in the darkness ofer Baghdad.  And yet the US military is claiming that we've flown hundreds of air missions, just in the last 24 hours, with no loss of aircraft or personell at all.  How do you reconcile these statements?  

Schwartzkoph draws a breath to answer.  Stops.  Looks like he's just thought of something.  

I . . . . don't think I want to tell you why their anti aircraft isn't working better.  

38 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m confused why would an investigation into Biden by Ukraine reveal anything?

It won't to most people.  It is an investigation into one of his sons.  Something that was already investigated and he was cleared of all charges.  This is just an attempt to put more disinformation out there, create headlines that might harm Biden with "middle of the road" voters.  It is ironic though, Trump hoping that corruption is something that would drive anyone to vote FOR Trump. LOL. I wouldn't put it past Ukraine to come up with some phony charges though, just to keep it in the news during the election season, and then once the election is over, these potential charges magically disappear.

The question I have is whether this is an attempt to eliminate Biden from getting the nomination, or is this something that was meant to be saved in the event he does get the nomination, like a potential "October surprise" for next year?

Either way, it's dumb, it's corrupt, and just another reason Trump should be impeached already,

Re: Trump diverting military funds:  So the right-wing silence on this, doesn't that acknowledge this idea that our military is desperately under-funded and ill-equipped is total BS?  If not, shouldn't the right wing/neo-cons be outraged over military funds being diverted for.......anything? 

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It won't to most people.  It is an investigation into one of his sons.  Something that was already investigated and he was cleared of all charges.  This is just an attempt to put more disinformation out there, create headlines that might harm Biden with "middle of the road" voters.  It is ironic though, Trump hoping that corruption is something that would drive anyone to vote FOR Trump. LOL. I wouldn't put it past Ukraine to come up with some phony charges though, just to keep it in the news during the election season, and then once the election is over, these potential charges magically disappear.

It’s an attempt to muddy the waters and pretend everybody is a corrupt criminal so we don’t have to worry about what trump does. And it works for trump supporters.

Long ago, I sent this to my Trump loving brothers. It’s old now and needs to be updated but still even then. 

D702BBD1-47BE-44AA-A556-490B1FBFB638.jpeg.31f772dba2582f22fc84a1740b8c69df.jpeg

Their response was: “see, thanks for proving our point, Dems are criminals too so who ****ing cares what trump may have done, y’all aren’t any better.” 

Wtf 

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s an attempt to muddy the waters and pretend everybody is a corrupt criminal so we don’t have to worry about what trump does. And it works for trump supporters.

Long ago, I sent this to my Trump loving brothers. It’s old now and needs to be updated but still even then. 

Their response was: “see, thanks for proving our point, Dems are criminals too so who ****ing cares what trump may have done, y’all aren’t any better.” 

Wtf 

Pretty telling that Trump Administration Indictments are outpacing Nixon, but not the convictions and/or Prison sentences. Gee, I wonder why.........

Archived