brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Surprised that Stephen Miller has an actual human female girlfriend instead of a body pillow.

Mental image:

Image result for bride of dracula

• Haha 4

If the whistleblower complaint is about a conversation by POTUS then their is a good chance it legally cannot be released.....certainly not immediately.

3 minutes ago, twa said:

If the whistleblower complaint is about a conversation by POTUS then their is a good chance it legally cannot be released.....certainly not immediately.

I am assuming that is why the contents of the call haven't been released yet. 

• Haha 1

Here's the clip with Trump showing off the border fence saying it's "It's wired, so we'll know if someone is trying to break through," then asks a Border Patrol general to talk more about it.

The Border Patrol guy says "Sir, there could be some merit in NOT discussing that."  Which, translated, is a polite way of saying "Shut the **** up about the technology of it, you moron."

And the Idiot-in-Chief, not getting the hint,  plows right ahead and talks about it anyway:

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

There is reason to believe Trump committed yet another act of treason. I am locked and loaded depending on verification, but am waiting to hear from the news so I know whether to proceed with my sweet celebratory release. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Yet the ICIG is not willing to gallop beyond the laws limits.(notifying congress is within those limits)

Maybe your knight is just ready for a change and the accolades from the choir.

1 minute ago, Riggo-toni said:

No, please enlighten us.

Guidon is one of the bad Godzilla monsters. The mutant lobster one. Did you see the new movie? It opens at a pee-wee football practice and Guidon comes out of the woods wearing a bib and grips up a bunch of the kids, uses these giant lobster cracker things to break open their helmets and shoulder pads, dips them in drawn butter and eats them. Movie goes downhill after that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

11 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

No, please enlighten us.

It's the pennant on the tip of a lance or standard. Like this:

1fa462bac9505b1a519e0fbda44a5cc4.jpg

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, twa said:

Yet the ICIG is not willing to gallop beyond the laws limits.(notifying congress is within those limits)

Maybe your knight is just ready for a change and the accolades from the choir.

Is your assumption that the ICIG will immediately and blatantly break the law as soon as he's faced with a challenge? I suppose it seems that not everyone appointed by Trump follows their boss's lead in that regard. 

And let me get this straight...is your second sentence basically the more subtle way of screaming "DEEP STATE!!!!" ?

Edited by mistertim

So from my understanding of the situation, the IG going to Justice Department for clearance to share the info with House members was not the odd part, the odd part was the Justice Department, telling them they can't.   Trump is getting his money's worth from William Barr.

16 minutes ago, techboy said:

It's the pennant on the tip of a lance or standard. Like this:

The "guidon bearer" carries the flag for the company/battalion/platoon as they're marching, hence the reference to going over the cliff. 

I lol'd. :806:

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

The "guidon bearer" carries the flag for the company/battalion/platoon as they're marching, hence the reference to going over the cliff. 

I lol'd. :806:

It sounded to me like either a sex toy or some sort of Italian pastry, but then I wondered why a person would ride a horse carrying either of those. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

It sounded to me like either a sex toy or some sort of Italian pastry, but then I wondered why a person would ride a horse carrying either of those. 

Or one and the same? That leaves a free hand...

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So from my understanding of the situation, the IG going to Justice Department for clearance to share the info with House members was not the odd part, the odd part was the Justice Department, telling them they can't.   Trump is getting his money's worth from William Barr.

Nothing odd about POTUS communications being treated different than lesser folk , both in practice and case law.

I will note the ICIG has his own legal counsel

52 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Maybe he just really likes his horse.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

Nothing odd about POTUS communications being treated different than lesser folk , both in practice and case law.

I will note the ICIG has his own legal counsel

Then perhaps we will not turn over all of his communications to the Congress.

Maybe just the ones that might have some special importance.

Y'know, like ones that someone is willing to end their career and go whistleblower over.