brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I was just coming to post that....I can't believe this isn't huge ass news. We're really just going to look the other way on this one?

Huge news or not, you think we arent spying on them?  Didnt Obama administrator get in trouble when it came out we were spying on Germany, a NATO member?  Different rules in Intelligence Gathering, trust but verify.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You don't say. Wonder where the "Blacks for Trump" guy is these days...

Right behind Trump. Blacks for Trump is a literal cult. How many cults you know getting national attention?

Right behind Trump. Blacks for Trump is a literal cult. How many cults you know getting national attention?

30 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Huge news or not, you think we arent spying on them?  Didnt Obama administrator get in trouble when it came out we were spying on Germany, a NATO member?  Different rules in Intelligence Gathering, trust but verify.

the Germany situation was a partnership between the NSA/BND.

It's not just this event though, this is one of many such instances where Israel ****s us over, gets caught, and then claims Antisemitism. Whenever I go there for work, I can't bring any electronics with me because of fears that they'll steal whatever data we have on our machines. I'm not aware of any other 'ally' pulling **** like this on the regular, but yet we bend over backwards for them because the religious right and their warped view of the end times keeps us in bed with them.

Just now, Barry.Randolphe said:

the Germany situation was a partnership between the NSA/BND.

It's not just this event though, this is one of many such instances where Israel ****s us over, gets caught, and then claims Antisemitism. Whenever I go there for work, I can't bring any electronics with me because of fears that they'll steal whatever data we have on our machines. I'm not aware of any other 'ally' pulling **** like this on the regular, but yet we bend over backwards for them because the religious right and their warped view of the end times keeps us in bed with them.

I see where you are going with this, no I dont think think they are our friend versus having common goals, nor do I believe calling them out for breaking intentional law is antisemetic.  

I mean, Britain helped us tap the transatlantic cables as part of the PRISM program so we could extend it all the way into Europe even though we have a military alliance with nearly the entire continent.  I dont understand the hypocrisy of espionage enough to comment.

If you want to call out our "relationship" with Israel, I'm right there with you.  

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, visionary said:

This ****ing idiot.

Its probably a literal spy traffic jam with spies from other countries running into one another, dapping each other up on the way out. So embarrassing.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 2

Was Jesus an illegal hispanic immigrant whose blood they spilled to "sanctify" the White House?

38 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Wait till he finds out we're spying on them and all our allies too. 

You're assuming that the IC doesn't pick the people who brief him carefully.  

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

You're assuming that the IC doesn't pick the people who brief him carefully.  

I'm also assuming he doesn't listen during briefings.  

9 hours ago, China said:

Was Jesus an illegal hispanic immigrant whose blood they spilled to "sanctify" the White House?

No but I'd bet she thinks Jesus was a white European.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds great

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Cracking up at this one.

Bull**** for one..... coming right up.

2019-09-13_8-28-48.jpg

Bull****? This is coming directly from NOAA.

• Like 1

He played himself again lol

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-energy-efficient-light-bulbs-orange-incandescent-expensive-1459081

"And I looked at it, the bulb that we're being forced to use, number one to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange. And so do you. The light is the worst.

"But number two, it's many times more expensive than that old incandescent bulb that worked very well. And very importantly—I don't know if you know this—they have warnings. If it breaks it's considered a hazardous waste site. It's gasses inside."

"And read what they say. If it breaks bring it to your local whatever, have it wrapped, have it this—what are we doing? What are we doing? And I said to one of the top people today, well they break a lot don't they? Yes they do, they just throw them away, they don't care."

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Cracking up at this one.

Bull**** for one..... coming right up.

2019-09-13_8-28-48.jpg

Must be trying to make nice since he is mad at them. Idiots

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Her **** is wreaking havoc with Journey, she's keyboardist Jonathan Cain's wife. 🤬

just more evidence that Journey blows

• Like 2