Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The failing Presidency. Won’t be surprised if he announces that he’s going back to the private sector the moment **** hits the fan even more. 

I am beginning to think he isn’t running next year. In two years, there’s going to be zero people willing to admit they ever voted for a clearly insane person.

Chuck Todd dismanteling two republicans simultaneously on MTP right now.  I get sick of allowing these guys to come on here and get free chance to air their spin and BS, but Chuck is relentlessly fact checking them on the fly.  Example, someone dropped the art of deal style of negotiating crap and he responded with one example this has worked? Health care? NK? Infrastructure? Government shutdown? Response was NAFTA remix that hasnt been voted into law yet, weak.

Who would have thought that giving a whiny juvenile who never learned impulse control in junior high, ultimate power over almost everything concerning our nation's future, precisely because a bunch of people said it would result in disastrous temper tantrums, would be a bad idea?

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

Who would have thought that giving a whiny juvenile who never learned impulse control in junior high, ultimate power over almost everything concerning our nation's future, precisely because a bunch of people said it would result in disastrous temper tantrums, would be a bad idea?

Isn't the thread title about due for an overhaul. 

Gotta add something about the "chosen one"

It's crazy that this happened days ago and I just saw it this morning. 

That's how far off the rails our presidency has gotten, that the clown can call himself the chosen one in a press conference and it takes days for some people to even notice it.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

62 million people actually voted for this ****ing idiot.

Several thoughts, most of them would end with agents at my doorstep. 

Its asinine the lengths his people go to avoid criticizing him. In the piece, one of his flunkies just says something like "his objective is correct - he just wants to stop hurricanes from hitting the mainlaind". As if he didnt hear the dumb**** say he wants nuke water

14 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Several thoughts, most of them would end with agents at my doorstep. 

Its asinine the lengths his people go to avoid criticizing him. In the piece, one of his flunkies just says something like "his objective is correct - he just wants to stop hurricanes from hitting the mainlaind". As if he didnt hear the dumb**** say he wants nuke water

This. You can tell the conversation kept coming up because no one told him not only would it not work it jus make the hurricanes radioactive.  It's one thing to be dumb, it's another for people to enable your stupidity.  This is some Fearless Leader level ****, if everyone talked to him the way people that used to work for him talk about him now, this might be a different conversation.  **** this guys feelings, yo, he doesnt care about anyone else's. 

20 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

This is what happens when people don't know anything about science.

Good science comes naturally to him. He’s one of the best at science to ever be President. His Uncle is a science man so it’s in his genes. 

Archived