Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Tlaib is the Muslim Dem version of crazy GOP **** Michelle Bachman and her six degrees of separation from the Muslim Brotherhood claims.

the "middle east" is as thorny for me as it has been for the world at large for a long time

"both sides", i'm afraid, have extensive elements of injustice and justice, bad and good, in their conflict

i am "pro israel" and "pro palestine" in the base sense ...my take is that even being steeped in relevant history doesn't lead to a solid grasp on the last 60 years or so, especially for those who have lived far removed from the regions and peoples involved...anecdotally, i have talked to a lot of smart fair-minded people over the years who have been there---i haven't---and i get  as diverse reporting as one might presume...granted, these folks i'm thinking of are mainly academic or clinical types, or active military, but basically it's "we saw lots of good and bad with almost all parties involved"....but i'll stop there...OT

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Trump's speech in those videos on the previous page is clearly slurring at multiple parts and the right side of his mouth is droopy.  Did he have a stroke that was never reported?

Apparently that's not the first time, from December 2017:

Why Was Trump Slurring His Words Yesterday? Dentures? Stroke? Drugs? The Internet Is Wondering…

10 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Trump's speech in those videos on the previous page is clearly slurring at multiple parts and the right side of his mouth is droopy.  Did he have a stroke that was never reported?

Untreated syphilis can also lead to partial and total paralysis. It can also damage the brain and nervous system, especially prevalent in the later stages of the disease.

It all fits. 😆

13 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Untreated syphilis can also lead to partial and total paralysis. It can also damage the brain and nervous system, especially prevalent in the later stages of the disease.

It all fits. 😆

Been saying it for a while. Untreated STD + an amphetamine addiction + being obese with awful diet + age. 

He'll call out others by saying they are slipping because he projects his own disintegration. 

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

It's one thing for a Trump supporter to not be racist, but to turn around defend Trump's racism.....it almost kind of doesn't matter if the person considers themselves racist. 

Yeah that just feels really...off. Like a person who isn't a wife beater defending it, or even encouraging it, when other guys beat their wives. He's not actually beating up his own wife but he's promoting everything that allows other pieces of **** to get away with doing it. So does it necessarily matter at the end of the day that he doesn't punch his own wife if he's helping other guys do it?

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

I bet if he was to die on Election Day we wouldn't learn about it till Wednesday. Mitch McConnell definitely the type to pull a Weekend at Bernie's.

Oh, I'm saying that a far worse scenario is if he dies six months before the election, and the Dem nominee, after spending a year fighting the other Dem candidates, has to run a Presidential campaign against President Pence and the GOP, all of whom will then suddenly be completely blameless for the last four years.  

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

Oh, I'm saying that a far worse scenario is if he dies six months before the election, and the Dem nominee, after spending a year fighting the other Dem candidates, has to run a Presidential campaign against President Pence and the GOP, all of whom will then suddenly be completely blameless for the last four years.  

Oh no worries, Joe Biden is good buddies with them and can work with them once Trump is gone. Smooth sailing from there on out 

22 minutes ago, Larry said:

Meh. I think Pence is too much of a religious weirdo to win even if he puts all the crap on  Trump. America is not ready for a First Mother.

Let me guess.  Russia has decided that the way to explain the monumentally stupid, selfish, things he's done for years, is to try to pretend that he was satiring himself the whole time.  

Granted, that doesn't explain the monumentally stupid, selfish, evil things that he (and the entire GOP) have done for three years.  

But then, his base has swallowed lies that were mpore obvious than that.  

Which one of yall would like to help me plan group #MAGA trips to Greenland? We can provide hotel reservations (at a cost) and tours (at a cost) and provide maps, and hats, and ****s and even help with flight reservations (all at a cost). 

I really feel like we could pocket some good cash from these folks. Ill do all the work I just need a white guy or hot white girl to be the face of it. 

Hell we could provide the same services for trips to Russia and NK. We could call them Trips for Trump or something. They wont care as long as the logo is red and has a bit ass T on it. Im not joking at all someone get with me on this. 

Archived