brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Warren,Harris,  Sanders and even Biden won't be doing anything you like about Trump and in fact will reverse it.

Maybe... but like I said it’s more important to have a respectable leader.  I don’t think they’ll accomplish everything they want to accomplish, anyway.  There are a lot of policies that I do support that they have also campaigned on.

The rest of your post is opinion that can’t be verified in any way.

Posted (edited)

I have no doubts she would let Trump grab her by the ****

they know the quickest path to an administration position is to verbally fellate him on fox news

thats where Murica is right now

Edited by StillUnknown

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Probably a couple months away from "His dick has gotten bigger too."

#1. She got with Puck. Anyone who watched that season of Real World still thinks she's awful. 

#2. Putting on 75lbs and hiding it with suit jackets 3x too big and a girdle under his shirt doesn't equal looking younger. 

Posted (edited)

Good thing Trump wiped ISIS out.

Good thing that Afghanistan is nice and peaceful and there's no ISIS there. 

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Firebrand and crusade are two words I wouldn't use about Miller. Fascist and warmonger are.

I don't think Miller is so much a warmonger (at least not from what I've read).

He just racist as hell and really really REALLY hates immigrants (well, at least the dark skinned ones).

Oh and he also happens to look like a worm that died and was then brought back to life via some sort of black magic that only half worked.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, visionary said:

anyone else feel like they're going to play the dementia card at some point? like when they finally realize they need an off-ramp, despite how much damage has already been done.

his brain does not work and people are just walking right around it

if anyone else sounded like him, he wouldn't be trusted to choose his own dinner, but because Murica is currently dumb as ****, he's running the damn country

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

anyone else feel like they're going to play the dementia card at some point? like when they finally realize they need an off-ramp, despite how much damage has already been done.

Like "Trump said it was okay, but now that I know he has dementia maybe I shouldnt of taken him seriously"?  Your more likely for people jus come clean on why they really did it, whether it was because he gave them what they wanted or gave them what they wanted. 

Ever since Charlottesville and people walking around with no hoods on, my hope has been been that we are all finally honest with ourselves as a country, jus admit who we really are, end the facade, and finally have the conversation about what to do about it going forward.  What do we really want to be versus what we afraid to be.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

if anyone else sounded like him, he wouldn't be trusted to choose his own dinner, but because Murica is currently dumb as ****, he's running the damn country

No chance they play that card. They love Trump. 

33 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I actually tried that tactic on Trump supporters on Facebook in the past (before I completely gave up on any sort of political back and forth there). I quoted a couple of truly insane and incomprehensible paragraphs that Trump had said during interviews...like, literally word salad level of incomprehensible (they weren't hard to find since there are so many to choose from). And I asked a couple of Trump supporters on there what they would do if their 70-ish year old fathers started talking like that. 

They both blocked me without answering.  :ols:

Because, let's face it, there really is only one logical answer. You'd very quickly make an appointment with a neurologist to have them evaluated. And probably make sure to hide their car keys. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hersh said:

No chance they play that card. They love Trump. 

Contagious dementia?