Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

trump has always had "ideas" about "stuff" that you could call a worldview and maybe we can even call some of his thoughts regarding all things political as being "plans" or "schemes"  but most trump stuff isn't tactical, it's reactionary and that works well enough--which is good for him since he has little use for impulse control

but there actually is a loose and often morphing but overarching strategy since trump hitched up with bannon....and it does benefit from and utilize tactics of creating chaos, constant distraction/deflection, deception, saying multiple conflicting things about the same topic at different times without taking any of them back as a regular occurence, and every other form of reality-yanking manipulation laid out in all the numerous dystopian sci-fi novels from the 50's through the 80's that bannon loved and turned scarsdale onto (the latter merely my projection :D)

so, if trump or brad or kellyanne came up with using radcliffe as a feint to then get nunes installed with less fuss than might have been otherwise (i doubt this), i would contend the calculation would be wrong---nunes would face approximately the same reaction with or without the radcliffe event and would likely be seated either way (sad face)

5 minutes ago, twa said:

a apologist would say the numbers are harder to reach once full employment is reached and the rise in wages a better measure. 

So you're saying Obama had the country well on it's way to full employment and Trump's economy is suffering from Obama's recovery?

I do agree about wages.  I think there is plenty to criticize about Obama's "recovery economy" however if we are sticking to what the media and GOP want to use as measurements, Obama did a better job than Trump is currently doing.

1 hour ago, twa said:

a apologist would say the numbers are harder to reach once full employment is reached and the rise in wages a better measure. 

An apologist DID say it. :) 

But they actually are somewhat valid points. 

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

hey...we could take the radcliffe thing as a sign there's still some life and degree of responsible behavior left in the trump gop as corrupted/crippled as it is...

No, because then we have to question who vetted this idiot anyways, and if they vetted him then who was the incompetent who decided that this guy's resume was fine. And if they didn't vet him then.....

Sorry, but no, the only reason his nomination isn't moving forward is because the media and the opposition party did their jobs.

46 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

No, because then we have to question who vetted this idiot anyways, and if they vetted him then who was the incompetent who decided that this guy's resume was fine. And if they didn't vet him then.....

Sorry, but no, the only reason his nomination isn't moving forward is because the media and the opposition party did their jobs.

19 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

@Jumbo

Archived