Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Appointing unqualified hacks in important positions: Banana republic crap. So embarrassing for everyone that continues supporting this. 

You think anyone still supporting this can even feel embarrassment anymore at this point? 

If someone told him that he was in danger of losing the Martian-American vote, 90% chance he'd talk about how Martians had contacted him and explained to him how grateful to him they were before someone could explain to him that Martians don't exist. 

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

If someone told him that he was in danger of losing the Martian-American vote, 90% chance he'd talk about how Martians had contacted him and explained to him how grateful to him they were before someone could explain to him that Martians don't exist. 

Don't forget, 41% of his supporters during the primary favored bombing Agrabah....the fictional kingdom from Aladdin. 

agrabah-poll.png

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Don't forget, 41% of his supporters during the primary favored bombing Agrabah....the fictional kingdom from Aladdin. 

agrabah-poll.png

I love how Lindsey Graham's supporters were apparently sure enough that Agrabah existed that they very much opposed bombing it. 

I mean...I suppose being against bombing a fictional country is better than being for it.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

You think anyone still supporting this can even feel embarrassment anymore at this point? 

yeah, remaining members of the wsp (formerly gop, now to be known as the white supremacist party) need to follow the normal rat strategy of abandoning ship and change their label to independent to cover their ass

i've never wavered on my assessment of "the trump voter" (arguers can shove their 'excuses") since hillpill did this: 

"You can take Trump supporters and put them in two big baskets. There are what I would call the deplorables—you know, the racists and the haters, and the people who are drawn because they think somehow he's going to restore an America that no longer exists." 

and the next day this:

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people – now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks – they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America.

But the "other" basket – the other basket – and I know because I look at this crowd I see friends from all over America here: I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas and — as well as, you know, New York and California — but that "other" basket of people are people who feel the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures; and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but — he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.

at the time, here and elsewhere, i stated i thought her main error, other than possibly strategically, was in understatement about the size of the d squad 

afaic, while i can't disagree with anybody who thinks the dems have tons of crap to work on,  that doesn't equal cover for that vote...your franchise should be revoked, at minimum :)

there's a lot of convicted felons who can't vote and they'd be a better investment in electoral participation than anyone thinking a vote for a creature like trump is ok under any circumstance

no matter what the "excuse" or justification was, a vote for trump, and at this point anyone still enabling him by defending his admin, says to me you have manifested enough of a disqualifying mix of stupid/malevolence/harmful dysfunction to merit ejection and those that are the actual enthused supporters would serve the species best as a culling guide for our reptilian overlords

time for ivanka to single-handedly turn things around announcing a new line of Freedom & Equality Fashion Accessories priced for voters in rat infested urban hellholes run by democrats and deserted futureless doctor-free undereducated addicted financially destitute rural america run by gopers

also shouldn't jared's cosmically expansive portfolio include his heading a new cabinet position recognizing the value of all their white supremacist/breitbart/infowars/talk radio supporters like "the dep't of cuckoldry and involuntary virginity?"

29 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Surprise!!!

White Evangelical Males are the least likely group to believe that Trump is a racist.

Jesus Christ people get your **** figured.

It is interesting that there is VERY little difference across age groups.

Yeah I found that interesting as well...I thought there would be more older folks who said Trump wasn't racist, but it spans all generations from what that poll shows.

So the biggest factors seem to be:

Religion

Race

Sex

Education

So yeah...the Trumplican party basically is the party of non college educated white christian men. But at least it's pretty inclusive in its age restrictions. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I was driving home from work and turned on Larry Elder's show for as long as I could take it, and he was yelling into the microphone about how even if Trump is a racist, it's not an impeachable offense.   FFS...........

Same story for 4 years...

He didn't say that!

Well, he didn't mean that!

He said it, but is playing 4D chess

Ok, he meant it, but so what.

19 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Same story for 4 years...

He didn't say that!

Well, he didn't mean that!

He said it, but is playing 4D chess

Ok, he meant it, but so what.

So true, and amazingly consistent...perhaps the #3 consistent thing in this administration outside of 1) incompetence and 2) Trump's pure self-interest.

Almost every single time it's been the exact same pattern. Whether it's Trump being racist, him obstructing justice, Russian influence, starting a trade war, imprisoning children, whatever. Though I might add one or two things.

Claim he never did or said it

When given clear evidence, backtrack and explain what he actually meant (because most adults constantly need someone to interpret their words to others, apparently) 

Via Twitter, Trump then immediately contradicts how they tried to spin it

Backtrack again and say Trump stands by what he said originally

Claim the other side is actually doing what Trump is clearly doing

Say Trump is a strategic genius and his enemies are falling into the trap

Scream about something else

Say that even if he did do or say it, it doesn't matter

But why should they stop? They never face any real world repercussions for all of the lying and shifting stories. This admin is such a non-stop train wreck that there's almost not enough time for actual outrage to seep in whenever Trump does or says something offensive/stupid/dangerous. 

Archived