Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

well, let's not invite space patrol to get into it ion this thread in any more depth in a "serious" (haha) manner

so that's a no-go to you in case you're thinking about it hailmary

now i'd just take the story as he wants to sell it, say it's awful, and not really be distracted from his superbly argued/crafted drive-bys

YES I get it pick & choose who can post what, typical! Im out :)

Just now, hailmary said:

maybe tell the child rapped that.........

i read your user notes awhile ago and you've been on borrowed time with two mods i saw

so i felt pretty comfy punting you around the field as merited until it was time to hit you with a rule 12 or ya did something worse

and here you did a real sick creepy typical right winger troll thing to do...you used someone's suffering and tragedy to score a cheap little point on the internet---in your mind

and you did that impotently, making everything about yourself and your side look bad and dumb

combining sick and stupid sort of sums of where much of the right is today, i guess

well done and adios

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

well, let's not invite space patrol to get into it ion this thread in any more depth in a "serious" (haha) manner

so that's a no-go to you in case you're thinking about it hailmary

now i'd just take the story as he wants to sell it, say it's awful, and not really be distracted from his superbly argued/crafted drive-bys

I gotcha.  Aside from not being relevant to the Trump presidency or his cabinet.  I just felt the need to point out that it was selling a half truth narrative selectively omitting other details.  Rape is bad.

Back to Trump

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I gotcha.  Aside from not being relevant to the Trump presidency or his cabinet.  I just felt the need to point out that it was selling a half truth narrative selectively omitting other details.  Rape is bad.

Back to Trump

i would have made a joke out of the "rapped" error he made in his other belch, but even as low and offensive as i'm willing to go, i can't play off that topic

people, dems or gopers, who use things like that to play games ought to get their asses kicked

get away from your keyboard and go do something positive

I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops!

The obvious follow-up to this Trump quote is--- Why would you associate with someone for twenty-five years who you considered a con man?

On another note, the man in line to replace Coates as National Security Director seems woefully underprepared and inexperienced. Par for the course, I know, but at some point oughtn't Trump nominate someone able to do the job he's assigning them to?

7 minutes ago, Burgold said:

On another note, the man in line to replace Coates as National Security Director seems woefully underprepared and inexperienced. Par for the course, I know, but at some point oughtn't Trump nominate someone able to do the job he's assigning them to?

Because anyone even remotely competent would willingly dive headfirst into a pool of their own vomit before associating with him? Was this a trick question?

15 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Good god, he's nominated someone who believes in conspiracy theories. And he's going to have the highest security clearances, if he passes them.

They will make sure he does.

12 hours ago, hailmary said:

Looking more and more like our Democrat led cities across America............🤔

Wow, really?

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The dog whistle is now a full blown megahorn of white identity politics and culture war BS. 

"Hates whites and cops" is gonna be used to describe aloooot of people in the year 2020

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

The obvious follow-up to this Trump quote is--- Why would you associate with someone for twenty-five years who you considered a con man?

Gotta share tips, tricks and techniques.  I'm sure Trump was always looking for another way to get something over on somebody.

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Rand Paul translation: "That black **** ought to take a seat and be thankful for all that we've given her."

5 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The dog whistle is now a full blown megahorn of white identity politics and culture war BS. 

That ain't no ****ing dog whistle, here's a white man telling a black immigrant woman to sit down, shut up, and be grateful for all that the whites have given to her.

Archived