brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Absolutely absurd that Trump has reacted more angrily to the Prime Minister of Sweden over the arrest of a rapper than to Saudi Arabia over the vicious killing of U.S. resident

thoughts i had seeing the effort put into this, right after how insanely hypocritical and transparently self-serving this guy is

except for the more extreme violent/assaultive categories, and even in all my experience, trump is a serious standout with a very wide rage of deeply ****ed cognitive processing (along with being a bottomless pit of vile behaviors and corruption) and yet has been elected president of the united states

the good news:  it's going to be nice outside again today ^_^

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

You know, one of the things that often get to me with stories like this, is how cheap it is to buy the government.  That merger is worth how much to them?  And they paid Trump, what, 1% of 1% of 1% of it?  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

You know, one of the things that often get to me with stories like this, is how cheap it is to buy the government.  That merger is worth how much to them?  And they paid Trump, what, 1% of 1% of 1% of it?  

Thats because not only is he greedy but he’s an idiot.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Thats because not only is he greedy but he’s an idiot.

But I've been noticing theses things for decades.  

Some contractor gets a a $180B defense contract after giving a Congressman a $30K donation and a grill for his back yard.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

Some contractor gets a a $180B defense contract after giving a Congressman a $30K donation and a grill for his back yard.  

Yeah, but c'mon, you know how hard it is to come by a grill made out of depleted uranium?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Larry said:

I think the 30,000 is sort of the up-front payment. Other perks are understood to follow. 

2 hours ago, FrFan said:

Says the man who puts ketchup on his well done steak. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Says the man who puts ketchup on his well done steak. 

He's a teetotaler.  

21 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

He's a teetotaler.  

You mean, when he ends those tweets, he's not drunk?

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

You mean, when he ends those tweets, he's not drunk?

Brain damage can often mimic the effects of alcohol.  I like to imagine when he was a Richie Rich boy his pony kicked him in the head.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, youngestson said:

I think the 30,000 is sort of the up-front payment. Other perks are understood to follow. 

7 figure per year Board of Advisors slot upon retirement from Congress. Happens all the time. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

Brain damage can often mimic the effects of alcohol.  I like to imagine when he was a Richie Rich boy his pony kicked him in the head.  

Untreated syphilis eats the brain.

We're about 2 months away from him dropping the n word on Twitter and his supporters saying it's locker room talk or whatever.

Edited by The Evil Genius

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

We're about 2 months away from him dropping the n word on Twitter and his supporters saying it's locker room talk or whatever.

"Why is okay when rappers say it?" Also, literally all their districts are in America.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

The President does a racism again.

Admiring the notion of Trump attacking someone by calling them a bully.  And a brutal one, too.  What'd Cummings do, make up a nickname that rhymes with somebody's name?  

43 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I suspect the defense/excuse will be, "they use it all the time!"

• Like 1

around the 1:50 mark he had to do some mental calculations to see if he wanted to lose his job live on the air

the president of the united states is an undeniable racist and rapist and people are still haggling about whether its appropriate to remove him from office. People always liked to talk of the strength of american institutions, yet it couldn't withstand 2 years of donald ****ing trump and a republican led congress who willingly take it up the ass from him on a daily basis.

america, you so stupid

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5