Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

well, gee, thanks for that...i just gt back and now i have to address this

so now what you have to do is go get me what post and link you're talking about and if i agree with your call, fine and if not, you're on  a break

go fetch....please :)

Oh you’re in for a treat. It’s a really swell article.

abstract

The way things appear is the exact opposite of real life. Trump isn’t a racist jackanape. He’s super smart and by extension, the target audience for the article is also super smart for supporting him. The worlds greatest minds will have to spend years replaying every move of his 3dimensional mind games before his full genius can be comprehended.

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Found it. Would have never even noticed cause I just ignore the sites he posts. Like I don't need to hear some nutter's take on FreedomPatriotBlog.com.

He sings the tune and they dance.

add

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/opinion/trump-2020.html

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-poll-democrats-2020-aeaa3771-f142-4059-b79e-1fed569dfdf9.html

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh you’re in for a treat. It’s a really swell article.

abstract

The way things appear is the exact opposite of real life. Trump isn’t a racist jackanape. He’s super smart and by extension, the target audience for the article is also super smart for supporting him. The worlds greatest minds will have to spend years replaying every move of his 3dimensional mind games before his full genius can be comprehended.

i preferred the short film

idiot.gif

i talked with NE in pm and think it's all good---i see both sides :D and in this case i was able to take a couple of useful things from that article despite how much of it was also standard ****head nonsense. but NE acknowledged he knew he was violating the rules when he did it

Be sure to read the comments. Some real gems in there.

-We finally have a real American man at the helm. I knew DJT was going to win the election when he rode the escalator down to the podium to announce his candidacy. He exuded confidence as any alpha heterosexual American man does

-I saw the finesse and clean hits Trump landed upon the 4 imbecilic brown skinned female "representatives" in the D party. They are too stupid to have had a clue that female whining and America hating would get them exposure of the worst kind. Two of those whiners are actually men pretending to be female.

Etc

22 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

judging how America is trending, his numbers would probably go up

i wish the white people that are giving the rest of the white people a bad name would stop

breathing

hahahahahaha

ahem

i want to share a premise i wrote a paper on when i was 13 for my world affairs class but i dropped out of jr high school before i turned it in

while it may seem to strain credulity, history is actually filled with many important and positive things done by white people in many fields of human endeavor, and white people have contributed many things to the worlds of art and music and literature and sports, and not all white people are evil

however, much of our recorded history is written by white people, and i don't like most of them, and my uncle, who is also white and a racist, still likes to say "never trust whitey" so.....

Honestly, the democrats need a White dude.  The only one I can see beating Trump is Biden.  Associating Biden with the "squad"  will not work.  He has been a moderate from the jump.  The  policies can wait.  If the senate is controlled by Republicans, nothing gets passed anyway.  

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

And Trump is peddling and amplifying the same bogus conspiracies that twa was spreading on this board about Omar. 

A cesspool of rotten brains. There is no coming back from this. This rot is here to stay.

Probably the most depressed and low I’ve felt during this Presidency. We are at the point where racism is enabled to the point that a sitting President is leading mobs to chant for the deportation of an American citizen. 

Something feels different, this feels like a major escalation of the hate and vitriol. 

One of the most shameful periods in our history. There is something seriously wrong with the people who see this and still support it. 

I think that he is trying to become like a certain German did years ago. He only cares about power and money. The Dems are doing little to stop him. He knows that he can run them over with only lipservice resistance. It's so frustrating seeing scum like him try to ruin our country.

3 hours ago, twa said:

I don't have the acquired taste like most Dems, but thanks anyway.

Yeah, you were raised with it so it came naturally for you.

8 hours ago, No Excuses said:

We are at the point where racism is enabled to the point that a sitting President is leading mobs to chant for the deportation of an American citizen. 

And he still has a reasonable chance of getting a second term.  

America is screwed.

12 hours ago, Jumbo said:

did you guys see the last couple episodes of veep where at jonah's rally's some guy start yelling "kill them" as a chant? 

Jonahs story arc was great every season and McLintok was awesome at the end (the whole thing with his wife and adopting in early seasons didn’t do much for me)

Archived