Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

It's the abandoning of reality that has been embraced by some ... Karl Rove talked about this 15 years ago when he criticized a journalist Ron Suskind for being  'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do'.

And one year later in 2005 there was this at the beginning of the Colbert Report: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/63ite2/the-colbert-report-the-word---truthiness

Lindsey was golfing with Trump yesterday.  He attacks AOC and others today after Trump’s racist attacks yesterday and Trump tweet quotes him.

Have any Republicans in office condemned Trump or his remarks yet?

1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Donald Trump is a child rapist, 

Is there actually good proof out that this is true?  I thought all we knew so far was that Trump lied about knowing the dude.

(FTR Trump probably is, I just want to make sure I didn't miss something.)

55 minutes ago, Llevron said:

As usual your general lack of comprehension allows for you to string together a mass of words that make you look like the genius we all know you to be lol. 

I had considered trying to educate again on your misunderstanding, but I already know it would be wasted effort so I wont waste the time. 

However, I would like you to link where I said we should exterminate a 3rd of the population. Pretty sure you got me confused with someone else. Please share or at least acknowledge how full of **** you are. 

Yep sorry that was LD0506. (Hey both of your names begin with an L so isn't that close enough???).

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is there actually good proof out that this is true?  I thought all we knew so far was that Trump lied about knowing the dude.

There are a few more dots to connect but not real prof as far as I know 

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Yep sorry that was LD0506. (Hey both of your names begin with an L so isn't that close enough???).

So you cant or dont read? Shocker. 

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Proof enough to charge Epstein with a lesser crime and protect everyone else involved.

All we really know is that the charges against Trump were dropped.

It was part of the 16 women who accused Trump in 2016. Trump was able to release all that at the same time, or maybe that's backwards, and you had rape accusations mixed in with women saying Trump inappropriately touched him. (this is why Fox keeps running the story about the woman who said Trump kissed her)

Was easy to dismiss the serious accusations as outlandish before, plus it wasn't released that the Jane Doe accusing Trump of rape was a minor either. (maybe it was and I don't remember) 

19 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

4 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Proof enough to charge Epstein with a lesser crime and protect everyone else involved.

All we really know is that the charges against Trump were dropped.

It was part of the 16 women who accused Trump in 2016. Trump was able to release all that at the same time, or maybe that's backwards, and you had rape accusations mixed in with women saying Trump inappropriately touched him. (this is why Fox keeps running the story about the woman who said Trump kissed her)

Was easy to dismiss the serious accusations as outlandish before, plus it wasn't released that the Jane Doe accusing Trump of rape was a minor either. (maybe it was and I don't remember) 

Not proof. An accusation and lawsuit by a woman who said Trump raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13 years old...

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

45 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'll point at Trump bragging about what a great fringe benefit it was, to stroll through the Miss America dressing room, as evidence that he at least leans that way, and feels entitled. 

But I agree with you that the word "rape" really needs to be supported, before it gets thrown around. 

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I think you missed my point. I wasn’t talking about Trumpsters.

Their hypocrisy is record setting though.

Well this is the way I see it.

On this forum (again on this forum) the only ones I see calling for eliminating large chunks of the Bill of Rights are progressives; the only ones I see calling for the killing opposition political leaders are progressives; and the only ones calling for or supporting extermination of large chunks of the US population are progressives. 

Yeah you guys are nutty and some of you are have slipped into being downright evil. 

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'll point at Trump bragging about what a great fringe benefit it was, to stroll through the Miss America dressing room, as evidence that he at least leans that way, and feels entitled. 

But I agree with you that the word "rape" really needs to be supported, before it gets thrown around. 

Trump bragged about walking in unannounced to the dressing rooms at Miss Teen USA pageants (one of the pageants in the Miss Universe organization he owned). 

Miss Teen USA is open to girls aged 14 to 19.

A Timeline of Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/a-timeline-of-donald-trumps-creepiness-while-he-owned-miss-universe-191860/

Some lowlights:

- Walking in unannouned to the Miss Teen dressing room.

- Bragging about it on a national radio show.

- Ivanka confirming it, shrugging, "Yeah, he does that."

- Asking the reigning Miss Universe “‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?'”

3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

On this forum (again on this forum) the only ones I see calling for eliminating large chunks of the Bill of Rights are progressives; the only ones I see calling for the killing opposition political leaders are progressives; and the only ones calling for or supporting extermination of large chunks of the US population are progressives. 

Yeah you guys are nutty and some of you are have slipped into being downright evil. 

Do you understand that people look at you as mentally incompetent on this board because you lack the ability to camp and de-camp from a particular viewpoint?

1 minute ago, nonniey said:

Right...the Right is all about freedom of expression and freedom of religion....when the expression is white and the religion is Christian.

The Right is all about embracing minorities, refugees, and anyone not white and Christian and squatted out by their mothers here.

The Right aren't constantly telling anyone who doesn't believe like they do to leave, don't speak English leave, worship another god leave.

Hell your President just told American born Congresswomen to go back to where they came from, and where is the outrage from the Right? ****ing crickets.

Brown person kills someone = terrorist

White man slaughters a church = lone wolf

Taking a knee during the anthem to protest police brutality and racial profiling..."you hate America"

Some dyke wins some soccer games wearing her nation's flag and says she won't visit the racist, homophobic asshole in the White House..."Why do you hate America?"

**** that noise @nonniey don't come in here playing that "Woe is the persecuted majority" bull****.

7 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Provide quotes. I just proved you didn't know what the hell you are talking about with me. You even admitted to not reading more than the FIRST LETTER of a users name. Why the hell would anyone believe what you are saying here? 

I'm willing to bet its either you misunderstanding a situation (as usual) or you just simply making up ****. 

Provide quotes. 

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Right...the Right is all about freedom of expression and freedom of religion....when the expression is white and the religion is Christian.

The Right is all about embracing minorities, refugees, and anyone not white and Christian and squatted out by their mothers here.

The Right aren't constantly telling anyone who doesn't believe like they do to leave, don't speak English leave, worship another god leave.

Hell your President just told American born Congresswomen to go back to where they came from, and where is the outrage from the Right? ****ing crickets.

Brown person kills someone = terrorist

White man slaughters a church = lone wolf

Taking a knee during the anthem to protest police brutality and racial profiling..."you hate America"

Some dyke wins some soccer games wearing her nation's flag and says she won't visit the racist, homophobic asshole in the White House..."Why do you hate America?"

**** that noise @nonniey don't come in here playing that "Woe is the persecuted majority" bull****.

On this forum???

Just now, nonniey said:

On this forum???

Just so you know, when we spout off about the bull**** going on in this country by the Right we don't reduce it to the microcosm of this forum. That's a nice trick you're trying to pull, but I don't play games. You know what the hell we're talking about, but you want to duck and hide behind that fact that nearly everyone who dared to say the things I quoted have long since been banned, anyone still thinking them here knows to keep those opinions to themselves.

But like @Llevron said, provide quote supporting your claim of 

1. eliminating large chunks of the Bill of Rights

2. calling for the killing opposition political leaders

3. supporting extermination of large chunks of the US population

Ok, damn......

I tried, I really tried to stay away while the nonster was being triggered but damn.............

Yeah, that was me, "Thin the herd by a third", kinda catchy yanno and all in all statistically accurate, there is roughly a third of the populace that would serve better by being ground up and used to fertilize Arizona.

I'm kinda like "suck it" at this point to the rightwing moonbats that want to be all pearl clutchy over criticisms for their fascist masturbatory fantasies involving underage immigrant children.

I WILL object to one thing though, lefty/progressive? How in all **** that is holy did I get swept into that bin? I guess I'll be an Anti-American communist before sundown too......................

2 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Ok, damn......

I tried, I really tried to stay away while the nonster was being triggered but damn.............

Yeah, that was me, "Thin the herd by a third", kinda catchy yanno and all in all statistically accurate, there is roughly a third of the populace that would serve better by being ground up and used to fertilize Arizona.

I'm kinda like "suck it" at this point to the rightwing moonbats that want to be all pearl clutchy over criticisms for their fascist masturbatory fantasies involving underage immigrant children.

I WILL object to one thing though, lefty/progressive? How in all **** that is holy did I get swept into that bin? I guess I'll be an Anti-American communist before sundown too......................

Oh don't worry about it @LD0506 the Right looooooves to get off on calling everyone who objects to their racism, homophobia, and sexism as "snowflakes" meanwhile they are running around with hair triggers waiting for any reason to clutch their precious pearls as they are victimized for their sins.

You know what? They were right...don't like me saying offensive things, I don't give a ****.

23 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Just so you know, when we spout off about the bull**** going on in this country by the Right we don't reduce it to the microcosm of this forum. That's a nice trick you're trying to pull, but I don't play games. You know what the hell we're talking about, but you want to duck and hide behind that fact that nearly everyone who dared to say the things I quoted have long since been banned, anyone still thinking them here knows to keep those opinions to themselves.

But like @Llevron said, provide quote supporting your claim of 

1. eliminating large chunks of the Bill of Rights

2. calling for the killing opposition political leaders

3. supporting extermination of large chunks of the US population

Good god man in just the last 3 pages of this thread there has been calls to gut the 1st Amendment "by a brave politician" and support of the extermination of large chunks of the population (The latter which you liked I might add). This isn't even counting LD's acknowledgement of his post.  And I think we can all remember the brew-ha-ha when last year one of you progressives called for the pilots of Air Force One  to" take one for the team" when the President and bunch of GOP Leaders were traveling on the plane.

All I'm pointing out is that Trumpster's aren't the only nutty bunch most of you are as nuts as them.

So you don't have the quotes then. That's all you had to say.

Do have short term memory problems? As in not remembering what you just read and liked in just the last 2 hours?

3 hours ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Fox is no longer a branch of the press. The leading "anchors" are propagating lies and misdirection to lead the people into a particular narrative under the guise of a reputable news program. This has been proven with text from the people themselves, if you have been too obtuse to see it directly. They are a propaganda arm, and nothing more at this point. Id comfortably sleep if every single racist were removed from our borders, even if that meant 1/3 of our population.

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Provide quotes. I just proved you didn't know what the hell you are talking about with me. You even admitted to not reading more than the FIRST LETTER of a users name. Why the hell would anyone believe what you are saying here? 

I think you're reading too much into this.  You've never gotten posters mixed up?  I have.  And he did the same thing I did.  Admitted he made a mistake.  **** happens man.  

3 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Good god man in just the last 3 pages of this thread there has been calls to gut the 1st Amendment "by a brave politician" 

Don't forget the numerous calls to repeal the 2nd.

So you don't have the quotes then. That's all you had to say.

Are you actually disputing that all of these happened?  Because I remember them.

Archived