Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

33 minutes ago, visionary said:

Just so nobody is confused, the judge said he won't let the lawyers currently on the case leave without a good reason.  The DoJ hasn't even attempted to provide a reason, because that reason is "these folks won't lie like we need them to."

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Maybe Trump should appoint Obama president then (since Obama's crowds were 20x bigger).

Sort of irrelevant but yes, dc made a lot of tax revenue from the hotel and restaurant taxes, increased metro usage, sales taxes, ect during that time.... and I’m sure Obama’s crowds required even more money spent on security (since the crowds were, as you say, larger)... but no one here was complaining about that....

17 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Sort of irrelevant but yes, dc made a lot of tax revenue from the hotel and restaurant taxes, increased metro usage, sales taxes, ect during that time.... and I’m sure Obama’s crowds required even more money spent on security (since the crowds were, as you say, larger)... but no one here was complaining about that....

Yeah why weren’t people complaining about *checks notes*

a presidential inauguration that is held for every newly elected President. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

giphy.gif

Nah, we already know she is voting for Trump... Like no doubt.... But Obama, straight out of Trumps playbook

She’s a hack. Don’t know why we waste our time, she’s clearly impressed by him and seems to even admire Trump and we all know she will be voting for him. She’s always careful to back any criticism of him with some roundabout “both sides” nonsense 

Id prefer a twa hack. I know he’s a pathetic troll and he knows he’s a pathetic troll. Sadly, I actually thinks she believes the ridiculous logic that she posts 

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I didn’t ask why people weren’t complaining about the security costs of events held in DC.  I’m not the one complaining about the “costs”.

Im not the one who brought up Obama’s crowd size  (therefore costs, or my point, the tax revenue generated by them, or the last event Trump held).  And really what i was saying was that obama’s event generated more revenue for DC than Trumps event did.... but that in both cases the revenue from tourism offset the additional costs of security.

You are twisting it into something negative about Obama, that’s on you.

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I didn’t ask why people weren’t complaining about the security costs of events held in DC.  I’m not the one complaining about the “costs”.

Im not the one who brought up Obama’s crowd size  (therefore or costs, or my point, the tax revenue generated by them, or the last event Trump held).  And really what i was saying was that obama’s event generated more revenue for DC than Trumps event did.... but that in both cases the revenue from tourism offset the additional costs of security.

You are twisting it into something negative about Obama, that’s on you.

Sometimes I feel like you are twa’s alternate account, where he practices posting in English.

Anyways, you are the one who brought in a dumb comparison between a pointless taxpayer funded July 4th campaign rally and a presidential inauguration that is standard for every POTUS.

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Sometimes I feel like you are twa’s alternate account, where he practices posting in English that regular people can understand.

Thanks, i think?

Anyways, you are the one who brought in a dumb comparison between a pointless taxpayer funded July 4th campaign rally and a presidential inauguration that is standard for every POTUS.

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Maybe Trump should appoint Obama president then (since Obama's crowds were 20x bigger).

(in response to me posting that tax revenue was generated by the event which offset the cost of the event).  Which was the first time a comparison was made between an event trump held and an event held during Obama’s term...

Archived