Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

35 minutes ago, twa said:

what does awol mean and how does it differ from me telling my boss not today?

29 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well in pretty sure I know.  But in the interest of setting you up, why don't you tell the class?

You seem to have skipped over this part.

For the record, I really have no issues with the parade, celebration, tanks, Blues etc. It is a proud display of America for Independence Day.

Maybe its because I lived in Gettysburg while younger, grew up so close to DC and outside of a military base......only to marry a service member. But I'm used to static displays of large military equipment. And the last 5 years I can't remember a week where a Blue Angel's jet didn't scare the **** outta me at a stop light at least once.

But I have 2 issues :

1- I do not think the President or his administration has framed this appropriately. This should be the people's day. Period.

2- (this hasn't happened yet, but I'm 99% sure it will) He has turned this into a partisan campaign event. And this is vile.

9 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

2- (this hasn't happened yet, but I'm 99% sure it will) He has turned this into a partisan campaign event. And this is vile.

Seconding your husband, here.  Hasn't happened yet?  The only people permitted within two miles are people who have been vetted by the Republican Party as loyal partisans.  

This isn't the Fourth of July.  This is a Trump rally in a National Park.  

Archived