brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

30 minutes ago, Chew said:

I had 4-day weekends for 4th of July every year I was in the United States Air Force.

We had every holiday off, too.  All of 'em.  Commanders would often tive us extra, "free days" off on top of the actual holiday.

You know that bamma talks out if his ass as usual...... 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Nice of Jr. to draw attention to this article I hadn't seen or heard of until now.

Edited by visionary

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

WTF are talking about?  Is this based on your vast experience serving in the military?

He played Call Of Duty, so he thinks he knows about the military.

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

WTF are talking about?  Is this based on your vast experience serving in the military?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, visionary said:

There are so many layers of failure in this story. Essentially, we're giving a huge pass to two adversaries, because our approach to both adversaries is beyond moronic. The loser in both situations is.... the US. Idiots.

• Like 3

I really hope a huge, anti Trump story comes out tomorrow that overshadows this stupid "ego parade".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chew said:

I had 4-day weekends for 4th of July every year I was in the United States Air Force.

We had every holiday off, too.  All of 'em.  Commanders would often tive us extra, "free days" off on top of the actual holiday.

Well I think he was talking about the real military,  not the Air Force.

But yes, we got a 4-day this weekend.  The only time I haven't "gotten a holiday" was when deployed or on duty.  But even when in duty, you still usually had off work unless you had a watch.  You were just on call in case something came up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

you are allowed leave, subject to .....

11 minutes ago, twa said:

you are allowed leave, subject to .....

.... the whim of a toddler?  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Larry said:

.... the whim of a toddler?  

I hear they generally prefer to be called superior officers, but whatever works for ya I guess.

5 hours ago, Dan T. said:

I wonder what the 99.9% of armed services personnel who DON'T stab prisoners and pose with their dead bodies think about this Tweet.

Considering they really can't/shouldn't comment publically...you would want to ask some retirees. 

5 hours ago, twa said:

People in the service don't get holidays in general, nor time and a half ect.

Sounds like you are about as educated on the topic as the Commander in Chief....

52 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Actually laughed out loud......you went there. But I did notice the Blues are flying....not the Thunderbirds. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Sounds like you are about as educated on the topic as the Commander in Chief....

I'm rather educated on following orders and giving them......whether folk follow them is on them.

😉

Edited by twa

9 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm rather educated on following orders and giving them......whether folk follow them is on them.

😉

Talking to the voices in the mirror doesn't count.

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, twa said:

I hear they generally prefer to be called superior officers, but whatever works for ya I guess.

@TheGreatBuzz....can you fact check this please? Have you known officers to request to be addressed as "Superior Officer, Sir"?

Edited by thegreaterbuzzette
  • Haha 1

Sir?...I thought Buzz worked for a living?

:pint:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I really hope a huge, anti Trump story comes out tomorrow that overshadows this stupid "ego parade".

My theory (and hope) is that the sheer stupidity of the whole thing along with the likely bad weather will mean his crowd will be very small. So it will be a small group of rich donors, GOPers who were basically forced to go, a couple of random tanks sitting around probably wishing they could commit suicide, and Trump talking about himself. 

Then the front page of every paper will have a huge shot of his almost empty crowd and he will absolutely go ape****.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Holy crap dude, you're on a roll today.  :ols:

35 minutes ago, twa said:

😉

But we keep ordering you to stop trolling and you don't stop.  :(

24 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

@TheGreatBuzz....can you fact check this please? Have you known officers to request to be addressed as "Superior Officer, Sir"?

It's probably just Trump. You know he also secretly wants to be called something like Excellency, Highness, or Supreme Leader. 

Actually, IIRC Kim Jong Un in his letter to Trump actually DID call him "Excellency". No wonder Trump will basically do anything he asks now. 95% chance Trump masturbated to that letter.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 1

So this whole thing is gonna be a cluster****.  People are going to be confused where to go.  There’s gonna be ****ing tanks taking up space.  There’s gonna be a giant baby Trump blocking people’s views.  ****ing fireworks going off from one direction followed by fireworks going off in another direction.

I haven’t been to DC in over a decade, maybe 15 years, but man it’s just gonna be a mess.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Not once in 17 years.

@twa you haven't clarified your statement that we don't get holidays.  Are you walking that back?

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not once in 17 years.

@twa you haven't clarified your statement that we don't get holidays.  Are you walking that back?

Obviously, being in the military is the worst job ever.  It’s low paying, thankless, the health care is super expensive, housing is nearly unaffordable, you’re forced to work outrageous hours, bosses are dicks.  Plus, you’re basically forced to be a military.

21 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Are you walking that back?

Lol. Walk back? This is the time for our boy to dig in and do his thing. 

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Not once in 17 years.

allowed :)

you never referred to them as superior officers? .....the Navy must be slipping.