• Blog Entries

    • By TK in ES Coverage
         0
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.
       
      On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 
       
      Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 
       
      As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

 

 

George W went to ground zero after 9/11 at taxpayer expense. He had his picture taken with the rescue workers by the White House photographer. 

 

He then gave the photo to the RNC, with written permission to use the photo as a reward for fundraising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larry said:

 

George W went to ground zero after 9/11 at taxpayer expense. He had his picture taken with the rescue workers by the White House photographer. 

 

He then gave the photo to the RNC, with written permission to use the photo as a reward for fundraising. 

Are you saying these two events are equal?  Not really sure what you're trying to say here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Are you saying these two events are equal?  Not really sure what you're trying to say here.

 

One of them turned Ground Zero, like a week after 9/11, into a party fundraising tool. The other did it with the Mall on the Fourth of July. 

 

If if I had to pick which one was worse, I'd probably say Ground Zero. 

 

But my point was that turning the job of President into a party fundraising tool isn't exactly some stunning new low that no one has ever done before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Larry said:

But my point was that turning the job of President into a party fundraising tool isn't exactly some stunning new low that no one has ever done before.

One was an attack by terrorists.  The other is a preplanned event by the US taxpayer.  You really don't see a big difference between the two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think using an attack as a fundraising tool is worse personally. But I think both are pretty terrible. 

 

Space Force is good news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

One was an attack by terrorists.  The other is a preplanned event by the US taxpayer.  You really don't see a big difference between the two?

 

Uh, if you read my posts and walked away thinking that I claimed 9/11 and the Fourth of July are identical events, then one of us needs to stop drinking. (And I'm at Disney, and probably haven't had alcohol in six months). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

9 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Okay?

 

Meanwhile on Earth, Mississippi barely qualifies as a functioning state.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

Uh, if you read my posts and walked away thinking that I claimed 9/11 and the Fourth of July are identical events, then one of us needs to stop drinking. (And I'm at Disney, and probably haven't had alcohol in six months). 

Could be me.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Welcome to 1937, folks!

How do we salute him? A normal US salute, or his preferred Sieg Heil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I did not know that the problem of homelessness in U.S. cities started just 2 years ago.  Thank you Mr. Trump for that information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Wow. I did not know that the problem of homelessness in U.S. cities started just 2 years ago.  Thank you Mr. Trump for that information.

 

Before that, they were all crisis actors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when they win in court, chances are the tax returns actually get handed over?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Wow. I did not know that the problem of homelessness in U.S. cities started just 2 years ago.  Thank you Mr. Trump for that information.

 

Well, there was one homeless person under Obama.  So, Obama did it first.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So when they win in court, chances are the tax returns actually get handed over?

The courts can lock people up for contempt. We might see if Trump lackeys want to press their luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.