brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

What is happening?

 

Did...did Pompeo get replaced?

 

Keep up with the times. There is no SOS just the Royal Family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha the looks on the faces of the various world leaders earlier when she was trying to insert herself into their conversation. "For ****'s sake, GTFO you nitwit...you know nothing about this. Let the adults speak"

 

It's astounding the amount of completely and utterly incompetent people there are working for this administration. To say nothing of the blatant nepotism. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, visionary said:
 
 

 

I've been in there!  There literally is a line painted in the middle of the room that even goes on the table.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Has Kim met any of the conditions he agreed on from the previous "summit"? 

 

he sent 2 letters praising trump instead of 1

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Has Kim met any of the conditions he agreed on from the previous "summit"? 

 

Did he actually agree to any?  

 

Maybe we should chack the trans- - - 

 

Oh wait. That's right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the surface, its not bad that they are meeting instead of measuring their own missile sizes, but bringing us to the brink of war so we can just talk without accomplishing anything doesn't solve anything.  FFS, can we at least get an official end to the Korean War at some point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

that Ivanka video was painful....that whole family is an embarrassment 

 

Yeah it was super awkward. A group of respected, knowledgeable, successful heads of state discussing consequential geopolitical issues.......and a completely out of her depth dip**** trust fund baby trying to insert herself into the conversation as if she had enough brain cells to rub together to offer even the slightest point of interest. I noted earlier that you could tell they all thought she was a moron but were at least semi-attempting to politely ignore her. The look on their faces spoke volumes though. 

 

It was like some rando walking into a science conference, going up and standing next to a group of professors talking about their area of expertise, and randomly going "Totally! I feel the same way and I think you're correct" at various intervals.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for Trumps 4th of July show on the Mall, they have now restricted access to most of the space between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument to friends and family of Trump. The ****er is taking over the holiday to dry hump his infantile ego, and God forrbid any dissenting voices burst his bubble. 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-plans-ticketed-access-area-for-vips-friends-and-family-at-july-4-celebration/2019/06/28/005fd56a-99a4-11e9-8d0a-5edd7e2025b1_story.html%3foutputType=amp

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

So for Trumps 4th of July show on the Mall, they have now restricted access to most of the space between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument to friends and family of Trump. The ****er is taking over the holiday to dry hump his infantile ego, and God forrbid any dissenting voices burst his bubble. 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-plans-ticketed-access-area-for-vips-friends-and-family-at-july-4-celebration/2019/06/28/005fd56a-99a4-11e9-8d0a-5edd7e2025b1_story.html%3foutputType=amp

 

 

 

Holy ****, can you imagine what would have happened if Obama had tried something like this? The right would have absolutely gone into seizures and he probably would have been assassinated. I mean that 100% literally. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Grimace is writing a book. The important question is, can the Trump apologists read it without pictures?

 

 

Also...🙄

 

 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

 

Also...🙄

 

 

State media gonna do its thing giving the moron base what it wants. 

 

The funniest part being, NK hasn’t done anything really except giving Trump photo ops. The Nukes are still there and so are the ICBMs. 

 

Meanwhile, Obama successfully got the entire West onboard and got Iran to shut down its nuclear weapons program. 

 

Politics is great when you can just invent reality for people living in a cult. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

State media gonna do its thing giving the moron base what it wants. 

 

The funniest part being, NK hasn’t done anything really except giving Trump photo ops. The Nukes are still there and so are the ICBMs. 

 

Meanwhile, Obama successfully got the entire West onboard and got Iran to shut down its nuclear weapons program. 

 

Politics is great when you can just invent reality for people living in a cult. 

 

is why the only way to win is move as far left as the voting base will allow, take the power they gerrymandered and keep it. 

 

Im just not sure if thats all possible. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.