Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The concerns about Reagan and early onset alzheimers were legit. 

Now, This is either a person who is so mentally ill that he has no recollection of what he's just said. A pathological liar who can't tell the truth about the simplist things. 

Probably both. A sad fat old man who was never treated for his STDs and it being held together by pep pills, a girdle, and likely an adult diaper. 

Why the **** would a guy who never reads get his own library? What's he going to do, stock it with coloring books and single pieces of paper with bullet points about how great he is?

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

This makes no sense from any angle. Is he saying that he'd only be calling it "back" if they'd already done the bombing and then he told them to take the bombs back and reverse the damage?

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Why the **** would a guy who never reads get his own library? What's he going to do, stock it with coloring books and single pieces of paper with bullet points about how great he is?

Since when did the Government pay for Presidential library's? I always thought they were built and maintained through private funding.  This needs to stop if that is the case.

15 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Since when did the Government pay for Presidential library's? I always thought they were built and maintained through private funding.  This needs to stop if that is the case.

My understanding is that the libraries themselves are originally constructed mostly through private funding, but after that they're taken over and managed by the National Archives and Records Administration, which means taxpayer funding. So it's sort of quasi-government funded. IIRC Obama was actually the first to break from this. 

58 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"DO NOT CONGRATULATE!"

This makes no sense from any angle. Is he saying that he'd only be calling it "back" if they'd already done the bombing and then he told them to take the bombs back and reverse the damage?

Assume his "point" is it's not "back", unless the airplanes have lifted off.  

54 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I don;t necessarily have a problem with it.  I'd consider them part of the National Archives.  (And subject to government rules regarding retention, accuracy, and access, as such.)

Surprised that wasn't pro instead of a con

24 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

What would actually be in it. The guy is destroying all the papers of his administration,  despite that being a no no. 

Just video of his maga rallies.

Probably framed pictures of when he made it on the cover of Time. Maybe clippings of his interviews with Playboy.

31 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Even knitting sites tired of Trump's shenanigans. MAGA quilts will have to go elsewhere.

This is basically a pre-emptive "Sir, this is a Wendys," to any uproar.

Shouldn't be any political talk on  knitting website anyway.

14 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Yuck. No one wants to hear Trump speak. We used to go down to DC for the fireworks as a kid. Good time for the whole family. Would have to plan an alternative if I were taking kids out for fireworks. 

My girl and I are going to Philly, no way were staying in DC for that, historical hot mess written all over it.

Archived