Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

She's had some good ones.  

I remember one Trump tweet, during the election, where Trump referenced something from Frozen.  (Let it Go?).  Hillary's response was "Do you wanna build a straw man?")

34 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Video won't load, what is the announcement?

Whenever you see a protester circle them and chant "Trump trump trump!" while holding up your sign and security will come and get them. 

So basically act like a ****ing Moron to protect your freedom of speech. 

That sounds like instructions you'd give a 6 year old if a van pulled up labeled "candy inside".

Come to think of it, its definitely something you'd tell a woman who was alone with trump.

If he tries to grab you by the **** just yell trump trump trump while holding your me too sign and security will come and get him.

Random thought, I don't intend to derail the thread. In an earlier Tweet shared, a "gentleman" was asked to remove his weapon by the secret service prior to a rally. So if guns increase safety, why are they not allowed at a Trump rally? 

10 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Random thought, I don't intend to derail the thread. In an earlier Tweet shared, a "gentleman" was asked to remove his weapon by the secret service prior to a rally. So if guns increase safety, why are they not allowed at a Trump rally? 

Because security is provided at events.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

But it's still a good guy with a gun. Isn't that what we always want? More good guys with guns?

The general concept is you provide adequate security at events so a gun is not necessary.

If you do not then you are legally liable.

if no security/inadequate security is provided the self defense rights of the individual rule.

On 6/20/2019 at 11:31 AM, Llevron said:

Whenever you see a protester circle them and chant "Trump trump trump!" while holding up your sign and security will come and get them. 

So basically act like a ****ing Moron to protect your freedom of speech. 

I was reading your reply right after I started it and thought you were joking 100%.

Then I heard the latter part of it lol.

Note the sly dis of Trump embedded in her harrowing account of the fitting room assault:

The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

Archived