Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

28 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I personally think he hates being president, but he realizes the moment he steps out of office, his ass is going to be in court

If Trump wins re-election, I can see him resigning before the end of his second term. Only reason why Trump is running is merely to show he can win again......and I think even if he wins the EC again, there's a good chance he loses the popular vote again, which will drive him nuts. It would be hard to fathom Trump doing anything that doesn't directly benefit him, but resigning before 2024 could help Pence in having a couple years of presidency under his belt instead of if Pence has to run in 2024 as VP...….he just doesn't seem to have the personality to do well in a national election. Plus if a recession doesn't happen before 2020, it almost certainly will before 2024. 

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

"Morgan, who had been in his position at Border Patrol only a few months before he was ousted shortly after Trump took office, seems to have auditioned for his new job largely via television appearances."

32 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

That would be a dumb move since it will impact many of the people that voted for him.

Many people vote against their self-interest. 

To be fair, the article cites that Obama looked into this in 2014 but dropped it when fellow Dems opposed it. 

Seems like if your mission is for people to get off of welfare/food stamps and transition into "good paying jobs" then raising the threshold for what is considered impoverished, will have the opposite effect as people will end up more desperate than before and be forced into lower paying service jobs.  

Archived