brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

 

I'm with you until that last paragraph (sentence). I personally wouldn't say rural America contributes least...and I'm not sure if you meant it the way it reads.  

 

HRC won the counties that make up 2/3rds of the aggregate share of the US GDP, which I believe is largely indicative of the urban/rural divide between the areas that both candidates won.

 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

 

So economically yes, they contribute far less. Culturally, even more so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

 

The liberal Presidential candidate has won the popular vote 6 out of the last 7 times so I no longer buy this. Even in the past two decades, the midterms have been highly cyclical (2006-2010-2018, each wiping out majorities from one party or the other).

 

Liberals vote but the power of the vote is heavily slanted towards white, rural voters.

 

So unless rural America liberalizes anytime soon, we will continue to see people who contribute the least to the economy and our culture, gain the most when it comes to policy and national decisions.

Turn out is 60%

And as long as a Wyoming vote counts for 3 people then you're going to continue seeing disaffected voters, oh and gerrymandering. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall could move and liberalize them.....and get the voting power you claim exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twa said:

Yall could move and liberalize them.....and get the voting power you claim exists.

 

Lazy damn liberals. If only they'd give up their cushy city jobs to move to Wyoming so they could be a petroleum engineer, or drag line worker, or heavy machine operator. Opportunities...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 4/22/2019 at 10:22 AM, Cooked Crack said:

 

 

JMO, if that's their justification for wanting his records, then that's an abuse of congressional power.  My opinion is that financial crimes that happened before he was a candidate or President, is none of their business.  All it is is an attempt to find something that's politically useful.  

 

Got to have a better reason than that.  

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

N/M.  Day late and a dollar short.

 

(Just like the entire middle class under Trump.)

Edited by Dan T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

 His ears now receive radio signals to support weird conspiracy theories while he masturbates to Alex Jones. 

 

No that's Stephen Miller.

Edited by Dan T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larry said:

 

 

JMO, if that's their justification for wanting his records, then that's an abuse of congressional power.  My opinion is that financial crimes that happened before he was a candidate or President, is none of their business.  All it is is an attempt to find something that's politically useful.  

 

Got to have a better reason than that.  

 

WhiteWaterSpecialCounselSaysWhat?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

 

WhiteWaterSpecialCounselSaysWhat?

 

Yeah interesting how the standards have changed.  I actually heard someone in the GOP on a show yesterday evening say with a straight face that the Dems are "just looking for something to nail Trump on"  LMAO.  I can't remember who it was, although I am sure many have said the same thing on various shows and I guarantee many of them were in office during the 90's.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

 

Yeah interesting how the standards have changed.  I actually heard someone in the GOP on a show yesterday evening say with a straight face that the Dems are "just looking for something to nail Trump on"  LMAO.  I can't remember who it was, although I am sure many have said the same thing on various shows and I guarantee many of them were in office during the 90's.   

 

Oh I have many clips for your amusement lol

 

This **** right here in particular makes me laugh and cringe at the same time 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

 

Yeah interesting how the standards have changed.

 

The standards WERE changed by the govt after Whitewater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

 

I actually heard someone in the GOP on a show yesterday evening say with a straight face that the Dems are "just looking for something to nail Trump on"  

 

See "projection".  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, twa said:

Yall could move and liberalize them.....and get the voting power you claim exists.

That WE claim exists????

Remind me again why rural GOPers prefer the electoral college?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

 

Oh I have many clips for your amusement lol

 

This **** right here in particular makes me laugh and cringe at the same time

 

 

 

Wow she basically gave every single on of them a receipt and by the end Greg Gutfield was attempting to throw in an idiotic statement. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

That WE claim exists????

Remind me again why rural GOPers prefer the electoral college?

 

Because they tend to be conservative :PartialQuaintKangaroo-small:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, twa said:

 

Because they tend to be conservative :PartialQuaintKangaroo-small:

 

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The GOP can't even define Conservative these days.

 

Conservative:  n.  Willingness to do anything, no matter how dishonest, to support the Republican Party  

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

 

Conservative:  n.  Willingness to do anything, no matter how dishonest, to support the Republican Party  

 

 

Modern Liberal:  n.   Willingness to do anything to win and consolidate power.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twa said:

 

 

Modern Liberal:  n.   Willingness to do anything to win and consolidate power.

That's not a definition of a noun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, twa said:

 

 

Modern Liberal:  n.   Willingness to do anything to win and consolidate power.

 

I rest my case.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

I rest my case.  

 

Its like one big orange circle 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Trump criticizes twitter about eliminating some of his bot followers.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.